The Amazing Mod Toggler
Amazing Mod Toggler
AMT is used as a tool to quickly manage your mod-files. yes you could do it through Explorer etc , and have multiple windows open and drag -n- drop facilities and so-forth and so-on I guess.. sure.
*All AMT does really is provides a bit of a lazyman's quick and easy approach to handling your mod files. from normal .pak files to No Man's sky Extender and Injector files.
With AMT you basically set your NMS folder path in the Settings and click save.. the rest is pretty much done for you. If you have NMS(E) or NMS(I) installed , AMT will detect these automatically and setup relevant paths for your DISABLED MODS etc.
- Quick File/Folder Management > input your folders and the files are seemlessly routed with the click of a button
- Move , Copy , Delete , Rename & Open Files Quickly all through 1 Window.
- Manage multiple directories with ease, no need to open up 5 explorer windows just to move mods from folder to folder. Allow AMT to speed you through this process without any effort at all.
- Quickly access your favourite NMS modding Websites , even customize them for your own purposes.
- AMT is Portable no need to install.
Extra's and Goodies:
- Customizable Icon's & Links.
- Manage any Set of Folders (not neccasarily just NoMan's sky Mod's)
- Drag Mouse over selection and press <space> to quickly select multiple files at once.
- Double-Click individual files to Open them up, ie; my_mod.zip
- Click and Press Enter in Path(s) Bar at top to Open current mod's folder
- Click on the file Counter(s) to set new paths for files/Mods
- Bulk Rename File's quickly.
- Display speciffic filetypes using the custom file-filter.
Things to maybe come in the Future:
- We'll see..
- Perhaps a youtube clip with the next version.
- Customisable Templates perhaps for front-end
- Mod Downloader / Installer (Tricky)
- Drag and Drop facilities.
- More info displayed for files (may move to a different system all together)
- Resizable windows/panes.
- Detachable toolbar
- Black/white-listing of files (only display non standard files)
- Mass renaming Selected all > Rename *.blah (next version)
- mod order management.
- Progress Bars Nerfed :P
- Help File(s) need sumarising.
Extract to Folder somewhere, Open AMT.exe (*after scanning with your resident virus scammer) and youre good to go.
The help files for AMT are pretty self explanitory (although somewhat sloppy) but they should speed you through the process in no time.
Version 2.0.7 beta
- Various changes , updates etc.. will update changelog later
- Consider this a BETA version.. is missing few features from previous version.. but also fixes several issues as well.. still a WIP.
- main addition is Bulk File Renamer.. useful for appending prefixes/suffixes in unique ways ie;
- Customizable background/header Images for GUI
- Bulk file Attribute editor
- Testing update checker.. minor tweaks.
- Preparing for next Major Update hence the Update Checker to let you know if/when done.
- Added few shortcut keys for opening folders for left and right panes [Z] & [X] or by pressing Enter inside the <path-bars> bars.
- Added settings for moving hidden files (enable/disable) in settings. disabled wont allow/enabled ... well...yeah
- Added Inbuilt Update Checker which basically checks for updates and manages 2 files , 1. Version.nfo , 2. changelog.html all it does is queries the website (this one) and retrieves latest details.If you are a modder and may have a use for this as a standalone module of sorts then welcome to have-at-it. Throw your mod URL at it as a parameter and it will spit the info out magically. if you are interested in it I can release a more detailed version which spits out a few extra details just leave a message. (only works with this website). But if interested in something like this for another website just let me know.
- Fixed bug where incorrect Directory was being displayed , The "Disabled Mods" paths were a bit buggy in Version 2.0.1-beta only afaik. *fixed* in version 2.0.2-beta+
- Added Double-Click to "Open Files" through Panels... for quick execution and reading of Files.
- Changed way that you open folders from Main Screen ~ Now you need to place cursor inside of (folder-path-bar) and then press [Enter Key]. This will be revised in next version.
- File renaming feature added
- Rearranged GUI - Centralized the ugly icon's ~ changed background etc..
- Added few extra checks for moving/copying files added 'ques' , 'bells & whistles.'
- Added on-the-fly folder selection to Main Form. Now you can select any folder whilst working from the Frontend. This updates to the Settings file automatically and is streamlined throughout.
- Redone Help Files.. [F1]