Support Intelligence System – Exosuit Voice Replacer
I couldn't find any exosuit voice replacer compatible with Atlas Rises, so I made my own.
This mod replaces all of the English suit's voice lines (including the ones that don't seem to be used). The goal is to make a suit voice that doesn't sound as repetitive as the original, and is a little bit more manly. Because male AI voices are cool.
That means it doesn't follow the original script exactly, but it doesn't go overboard.
And hopefully it's no less annoying than the original. ;)
- This mod should be compatible with 1.3 -1.35
- Compatibility with older versions is unlikely. Compatibility with future versions shouldn't be a problem, but is not guaranteed.
- The new voice is much quieter in game than the original. Not sure if there's anything I can do about that, since my files are as loud as they get, but I'm looking into it. On the other hand, some people might prefer when the suit doesn't scream into your ears, and most if not all lines should still be perfectly legible - So if I find a fix, I'll post it as a separate version.
- Open or extract the .7z file
- Place the .pak into your PCBANKS/MODS/ folder
- Remove or rename DISABLEMODS.TXT in the PCBANKS folder.
- To uninstall remove the .pak file.
- Initial release, perfectly usable even though a little quiet.