Spacestation Teleport And Ship Exchange Consoles
SPACESTATION AND FREIGHTER TELEPORT AND SHIP EXCHANGE CONSOLES VERSION 1.1
This mod gives you 6 consoles at the end of each spacestations or freighters landing zone. These have the following options when activated (from left to right):
1. Teleport to a random planet. Each solar system has it's own fixed random planet/solar system you can go to. This makes use of the hidden and inactive portal functionality code.
2. Black hole warp
3. Teleport to home base
3. Exchange current ship with the commonly known preorder ship.
4. Exchange current ship with a nice looking fighter ship.
5. Exchange current ship with a nice looking dropship.
All ships have 48 slots (max). Seeds are fixed.
Note only to modders: Source code is included. Start the provided BuildMod.bat to conveniently build the mod yourself.
Many thanks to monkeyman192 for his huge efforts toward the NMS community and his work on the mbin compiler.
Mod made by Mjjstral aka MetaIdea
1. Delete old versions of the mod if necessary.
2. Extract the zip file.
3. Copy _MOD_SpacestationTeleportAndShipExchangeConsoles_v1.1.pak.
4. Paste it in your MODS folder (No Mans Sky/GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/MODS).
5. Delete DISABLEMODS.txt in the PCBANKS folder, or rename it to ENABLEMODS.txt
- fixed a ship inventory transfer bug
- Freighters now also have these consoles
- Added teleport to base as well as black hole warp options