Reward for Saving
Saving your Game is so exhausting? If you do it, you want a reward for that?
1. _MOD.WORD.on.every.first.wpoint.save.pak - Simply gives you a Alien - Word - at each waypoint when saving at the first time. Depending on the prevailing race the corresponding vocabulary is learned gek / korvax or vy'keen.
2. _MOD.ATLAS-WORD.on.every.first.wpoint.save.pak - Simply gives you a Atlas - Word - at each waypoint when saving at the first time.
3. _MOD.EXPLORER-WORD.on.every.first.wpoint.save.pak - Simply gives you a - Korvax Word - at each waypoint when saving at the first time.
4. _MOD.WARRIOR-WORD.on.every.first.wpoint.save.pak - Simply gives you a - Vy'keen Word - at each waypoint when saving at the first time.
5. _MOD.TRADER-WORD.on.every.first.wpoint.save.pak - Simply gives you a - Gek Word - at each waypoint when saving at the first time.
6. _MOD.SURPRISE.on.every.first.wpoint.pak* - Simply gives you a - Surprise - at each waypoint when saving at the first time. Surprises are: Health, Shield or Money.
7. _MOD.WARP_CELL.on.every.first.wpoint.save.pak - For all who want to have endless Warp cells for endless Hyperdrive. Simply gives you a - Warp Cell - at each waypoint when saving at the first time. <- you must have a Free Slot in the Suit-Iventory.
8. _MOD.MONEY.on.every.first.wpoint.save.pak - Simply gives you - Money - between 5000 and 70000 Units at each waypoint when saving at the first time.
A big thanks to emoose for his reference, which allowed us all great mod projects for many weeks. The same to monkeyman192, theFisher86 and grekwaste and to all those who were perhaps still involved in your great work on the update of the mbincompiler!
Simply place !ONE! of the downloaded '_MOD.*.pak's (inside the zip file) in the No Man's Sky/GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/MODS folder. If the "MODS" folder don't exist create it. An then delete the "DISABLEMODS.TXT" in the PCBANKS folder or rename it / move it to another folder. Otherwise no mods will be loaded!
Use only !ONE! of the *.pak files that you want! No all together.
Remove the selected '_MOD.*.pak' from the No Man's Sky/GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/MODS folder
This mod is for other mods that change the following files are also not compatible:
08-15-2017 V1.3 Atlas Rises Release Update
31.12.2016 Add _MOD.RECIPE.on.every.first.wpoint.save.pak and Bonus for one-time use
Update *_MOD.SURPRISE.on.every.first.wpoint.pak and *_MOD.SURPRISE2.on.every.first.wpoint.pak - compile it with the newest mbincompiler
!!! All Foundation Compatible 1.13 !!!
10.12.2016 Update the *_MOD.SURPRISE.on.every.first.wpoint.pak and *_MOD.SURPRISE2.on.every.first.wpoint.pak
07.12.2016 Update only the install instructions, because Hello Games changes the integration of mods
28.11.2016 Foundation Compatibility Release
The NMS Foundation Update V1.1 gives us new possibilities and a new gameplay. But everything has its price.
Unfortunately, many files can no longer be edited and thus, without appropriate tools, modding as before is no longer possible! I have tried my best to keep the mod playable.
14.09.2016 ADD Surprise2 and WarpCell Package (see Description)
07.09.2016 little "Bug"-fix - Missing waypoint animation restored.
- ADD Atlas Words Only Version
- ADD Suprise Version, please refer Description
04.09.2016 Initial Release
-little Update a few units * carbon * on saving waypoint