No Pirates + No Random Sentinels (all optional)
IMPORTANT: This mod is now part of my "AUTO MOD BUILDER - UPDATER - MOD SCRIPT SYSTEM" and can be build on your own with a few clicks.
- Download the tool and extract it
- Copy the mod script (.lua) file from the ModScriptCollection folder to the ModScript folder
- Enter your No Man's Sky game folder path into the NMS_FOLDER.txt
- Click the BuildMod.bat
- When asked enter "y" to copy the mod to your mods folder (it also gets created into the root folder of the tool)
When the mod doesn't get created you need to wait until monkeyman updates the MBINcompiler tool.
Mod Description (old and partly outdated):
Now made with a completely new modding approach that should be more update resistant.
Important: Currently in test phase so report errors in the comment section.
Removes pirate spawns and every (drone) sentinel spawns on planets.
(This mod is incompatible with other mods that modify the CREATUREFILENAMETABLE.MBIN, GCROBOTGLOBALS.MBIN (no drones) and/or EXPERIENCESPAWNTABLE.MBIN and GCAISPACESHIPGLOBALS.GLOBAL.MBIN (no pirates) and GCDEBUGOPTIONS.GLOBAL)
Outdated, see description above:
1. Delete old versions of the mod if necessary.
2. Extract the zip file.
3. Copy ONE of the three files - e.g. "_MOD_NoPirates+NoRandomSentinels.pak"
4. Paste it in your MODS folder (No Mans Sky/GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/MODS).
5. Delete DISABLEMODS.txt in the PCBANKS folder, or rename it to ENABLEMODS.txt
final - migration to "auto mod builder - updater - mod script system" tool
1.6.4 - experimental workaround update 2
1.6.4 - experimental workaround update
1.6.3 - update for NMS NEXT 1.6.3 (based on experimental update from 10.10.2018)
1.5.3 - update for NMS NEXT 1.5.3
1.5 - update for NMS NEXT 1.5.0
1.38 - compatibility for latest update NMS 1.38
1.34 - compatibility for latest update NMS 1.34
1.3 - compatibility update for Atlas rising
1.24 - initial release