This mod makes terrain on planets more different from each other. It will allow for 1.575 times bigger mountains but will also decrease other mountains to enable flatter planets. All in all I changed values that were all the same before to different values higher and lower than before.
Someone took the time to make a video about it (and while this is only one planet it should give you an idea): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icXoLobjUEg
If you have any suggestions or ideas, just post them below and I will see what I can do.
How it was done: In VOXELGENERATORSETTINGS.MBIN there are height values set at 400. These seem to control the mountain hight (overall hight of terrain). When changed to something higher terrain will rise and therefor the waterlevel will relativly decrease. At least when the next flag attribute is changed to "False" or else the water will rise with the terrain level.
- go to a spacestation and save the game! (or you will maybe spawn below the ground)
- copy _MOUNTAINS.pak into PCBANKS folder (the other paks are special versions)
- added allhigh.thisisbuggy.onlyforscreens.pak. This sets all mountains to 1500 hight as requested "Ale"
- Extremer minimum values. This will enable flatter planets, check the last screenshot for an example.
- Added merged .pak with "nms-underground"