More Varied Terrain
This mod adjusts the voxel generation settings to achieve more varied planetary terrain. Such changes improve:
- Higher and larger mountains
- Low points in the terrain which either appear as crevasses or craters
- Greater overall contrast in terrain between planets and on the surface of a particular planet
- More flat areas and more bumpy areas
Please note that this mod has the potential to clip bases into the ground.
Drag and drop one of the .pak files into your PCBANKS / Mods folder, then delete "Disablemods.txt".
Version 0.2.1 -
- Lowered the large mountains by 25-50 units to fix a bug where you would fall through the terrain above the clouds. (if this keeps happening, let me know)
Version 0.2 -
- Increased overall size of mountains from 1.5x to up to 2.5x to create a greater contrast between different planets and different terrain.
- Added anomalous spikes as a possible terrain feature.
Version 0.1 -
- Initial release.
This mod modifies VOXELGENERATORSETTINGS.MBIN