- description Description
Moar Exotic Ships
(Atlas Rising Compatible)
Atlas Rising introduced a new type of ship which is highly coveted yet rarely seen.
This mod changes the ship spawning generations to favor exotic ships over any other.
With this mod, you're 10 times more likely to see an exotic than any other ship type!
Credit and thanks is owed to Ket for finding the global file that specifies the probability of ships spawned.
Additional thanks to MonkeyMan192 for the mbincompiler and tub0crisco the NMS mod station, as this mod would have been impossible to create without either tool.
Any mods that alter or use \\GCSOLARGENERATIONGLOBALS.GLOBAL.MBIN may conflict with this mod..
- speaker_notes Installation
- Copy/Paste the _Mod-MoarExotics.pak file into your MODS folder:
(Steam Path)/SteamApps/common/No Man's Sky/GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/MODS
- Please make sure you have created a "MODS" folder in your PCBANKS folder (MODS folder is CaSe SeNsItIvE).
- Delete (or at least renamed/relocated) the .txt file in the PCBANKS folder (if it exists).
- Install MoarSquids ONLY if you want squid ships to appear more frequently than the royal ship variations.
**NOTE** Using MoarSquids uses a different proc descriptor/scene configuration and previous seed values for Exotic ships may now generate different Exotic ships; please be aware of this fact. If you do use MoarSquids, please avoid sharing seed values anywhere other than in the mod's comment section directly.
- event_note Changelog
* MoarSquids mod also edits the following files:
·Version 1.0 Revision Notes:
- Created mod; exotic ships are weighted as "100"; all other ship types are weighted as "10".
- Created MoarSquids to give players the option to generate more Royal ships or more Squid ships.
- MoarSquids is an option mod that makes Squid type ships the majority of Exotic ships;
without using it, the majority of Exotic ships generated will be Royal type ships.