Freighter Captains Sell Hyperdrive Boosters
If you think that Polo is holding out on you, this mod makes it so you can acquire Hyperdrive Booster Technology and Atlas Pass recipes earlier (and more reliably) in your playthrough.
Freighter captains will sell you Hyperdrive Boosters in stages. Construction Managers (Gek builder in every space station) will offer all Atlas Pass recipes in one trade. Each mod variation includes both vendor upgrades.
- Free: Captains will invest in your success, in hope that you eventually buy their freighter.
- Milestone: Captains will invest in your success, but only if you have seen some of the galaxy. Requires exploration milestones 3 (Red Stars), 5 (Green Stars), 7 (Blue Stars).
- Units: Captains share their knowledge, but for a price. Requires units 250000 (Red Stars), 500000 (Green Stars), 750000 (Blue Stars).
VARIATIONS (Atlas Pass)
- Free: Construction Managers donate the Atlas Pass recipes, FriendGek.
- Milestone: Construction Managers will trade knowledge for Atlas Pass recipes. Requires general milestone 3.
- Units: Construction Managers tap into the black market for a price. Requires units 150000.
- METADATA/REALITY/TABLES/COSTTABLE.MBIN (Milestone and Unit variation only)
Based on Foundation 1.12. Pick a variation from the .zip and put it into:
steamapps/common/No Man's Sky/GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/MODS
If this is your first mod, also delete or rename steamapps/common/No Man's Sky/GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/DISABLEMODS.TXT
- Using updated MBIN compiler fixes bug with builder "quest" progression. Thanks @monkeyman192!
- Added Atlas Pass vendor.
- Using existing reward references, removing REWARDTABLE.MBIN from the conflict files.
- Removed uncompiled XML files from pak for smaller download.
- Initial release: Free, Milestone, Units