Compatible with NMS v1.23 & v1.24
v1.24.03THANKS TO ALL MODDERS FOR YOUR WORK AND INSPIRATION.
Special thanks to monkeyman192 and theFisher86 for hard work helping modders and making tools
work like MBINCompiler!All mods in this pack can be used together or independently._MOD_DUD_SpaceshipFlight_v12403.pak
-Changes ship flight characteristics to a more "natural" flight model.
-Maintains default speed values.
-Braking is reduced and is balanced with acceleration.
-"Turn braking" balanced with acceleration and braking.
-"Over-speed brake" minimally reduced.
-Minimal speed while on planet set to 10Ks.
-Ship can go much lower to terrain (as low as game allows), but still uses terrain avoidance.
-Ship downward pitch ability increased.
-Increased ship "drift".
-Changes to atmospheric effect on flight controls._MOD_DUD_SpaceshipFlightUnleashed_v12403.pak
-Same as _MOD_DUD_SpaceshipFlight_v12403.pak except there is no terrain avoidance.
-Ship will be able to go to "zero" speed. (Hover)
-Ship can reverse._MOD_DUD_FlightAtmosphere_v12001.pak
-Adds atmospheric effects during flight.
-Effects balanced to match ground conditions as close as possible._MOD_DUD_HigherPackPrices_v12403.pak
-Increased exo-suit inventory slot upgrade cost._MOD_DUD_LessCreatureIcons_v12001.pak
-Removes creature icons for "happy/fed", "scared", and "pooping". (Happy face icon, sad face icon, and magnifying glass icon)_MOD_DUD_LessCreatureIconsHard_v12001.pak
-Same as _MOD_DUD_LessCreatureIcons_v12001.pak except red dots and pulsing white rings around dots are also removed for an added challenge!_MOD_DUD_MilestoneHard_v12001.pak
-Increased difficulty of obtaining discovery milestones. You will have to actually earn them!_MOD_DUD_SentinelHard_v12002.pak
-Shooting a sentinel while alerted causes alert level 2.
-Destroying a sentinel causes alert level 2.
-If (and only if) Sentinel shoots first, it can be destroyed before going to alert level 2.
-Sentinel attack range increased.
-Sentinel firing range increased.
-Sentinel attack movement speed increased.
-Sentinel search movement speed increased._MOD_DUD_Asteroid_v12001.pak
-Asteroid view distance increased.
-Asteroid fields more rare.
-Asteroid distance from planets, space stations, anomolies, etc. doubled.
-Slight change to small asteroid size variance.
-Asteroid distribution and spacing slightly changed.
-Retains default chance of asteroid types and drops.
-Asteroids now drop about twice as much & drops are more varied._MOD_DUD_ExocraftMechanics_v12402.pak
-Many changes to exo-craft driving characteristics to make a more "natural" driving model.
-All exo-craft acceleration reduced.
-Tire traction adjustments.
-Increased boost recovery time.
-Slight adjustments to wheel particle effects.
-Adjusted exo-craft underwater driving mechanics.
-Exo-craft are tuned to have "more casual"/"less cartoony" driving mechanics.
-Adjusted exo-craft cameras.
-Creates more of a driving challenge.
-No more press accelerator and go straight over anything.
-For those that want a fast, cartoony, easy driving experience, this is not for you.
speaker_notes Installation1. Add any "combination of" the .pak files inside DUD'SSKY.zip file to:
C:/(NMS installation folder)/No Man's Sky/GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/MODS folder
2. Rename or delete C:/(NMS installation folder)/No Man's Sky/GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/DISABLEMODS.txt
3. Delete C:/(NMS installation folder)/No Man's Sky/GAMEDATA/SHADERCACHE folder
* USE ONLY ONE SPACESHIP MOD
* USE ONLY ONE CREATURE ICONS MOD
- Initial release.
- Added _MOD_DUD_AsteroidFieldsLargeSpin.pak and _MOD_DUD_AsteroidFieldsNormalSpin.pak.
- Removed DUD'S SKY mod picture file from .zip (reduced file size).
- Updated mods to be compatible with NMS foundations update.
- Removed: _MOD_DUD_CreatureAudio.pak, _MOD_DUD_FewerMinedDrops.pak, _MOD_DUD_LessBuildings.pak,
_MOD_DUD_MoreDamage.pak, _MOD_DUD_NoScannerIcons.pak, & _MOD_DUD_PlantDistribution.pak - Foundations
update changes to gameplay/balancing removed the need for these mods. (Good job HELLO GAMES!)
- Removed: Spaceship flight mods, asteroid mods, and sentinel mods.
- Updated mods to be compatible with NMS v1.13.
- Removed _MOD_DUD_DropPodCost_v11301.pak and _MOD_DUD_ToolTechCost_v11301.pak.
(MBINCompiler not compiling some files for these mods correctly)
- Added _MOD_DUD_SpaceshipFlight_v11302.pak.
- Added _MOD_DUD_LessCreatureIconsHard_v11302.pak.
- Added _MOD_DUD_SpaceshipFlightNoAvoid_v11302.pak.
- Added _MOD_DUD_SentinelHard_v11302.pak.
- Added _MOD_DUD_Asteroid_v11303.pak.
Small changes to "Humid" and "Toxic" atmospheres to better match ground conditions.
Small changes to pack upgrade costs for better game balancing.
Added slight increase to sentinel attack movement.
Small adjustment to alert attack distance.
Asteroids now drop about twice as much & drops are more varied.
Small adjustments to fields and noise distribution.
- Added _MOD_DUD_FewerRewardsLight_v11304.pak.
- Removed _MOD_DUD_FewerRewards_v11303.pak and _MOD_DUD_FewerRewardsLight_v11304.pak,
Due to changes in Pathfinder update. (Good job HELLO!)
- Updated all other mods for NMS v1.20 (Pathfinder update).
Sentinel attack range increased.
Sentinel firing range increased.
Sentinel attack movement speed increased.
Sentinel search movement speed increased.
- Added _MOD_DUD_VehicleMechanics_v12002.pak.
- Added _MOD_DUD_ExocraftMechanics_v12301.pak.
- Updated _MOD_DUD_ExocraftMechanics_v12301.pak to v12401:
Many changes and new adjustments to exocraft behavior.
Adjusted exocraft cameras.
- Updated _MOD_DUD_ExocraftMechanics_v12401.pak to v12402:
Adjustments to exocraft behavior while on land.
Slightly adjusted exocraft cameras.
Adjustments to exocraft behavior while underwater.
- Updated _MOD_DUD_SpaceshipFlight_v12001.pak to v12403:
Changes to atmospheric effects on flight controls.
Set minimum planetary speed to 10Ks.
- Updated _MOD_DUD_SpaceshipFlightNoAvoid_v12001.pak to _MOD_DUD_SpaceshipFlightUnleashed_v12403.pak:
Changes to atmospheric effects on flight controls.
- Updated _MOD_DUD_HigherPackPrices_v12001.pak to v12403:
Lowered pack prices from previous versions to a more reasonable cost.
Fixed compiling bug causing missing shield graphic in exo-suit UI.