Dr. Kaii’s OMG Less Storms
Mods available in combinations:
-Normal Days (i.e. 15 minutes day, 15 minutes night) for files ending with "..._NormalDays.pak"
-30 Minute Days (and 30 minute nights) for files ending with "..._30MinDays.pak"
-1 Hour Days (and 1 hour nights) for files ending with "..._1HrDays.pak"
All storms appearing no more often than every 30 minutes or less often than 45 minutes for files starting with "OMGLessStorms30-60_..."
All storms appearing no more often than every 60 minutes or less often than 90 minutes for files starting with "OMGLessStorms60-90_..."
- Low storms every 60-90 minutes and
- High storms every 30-45 minutes and
- Extreme storms every 15-22.5 minutes
..for files starting with "OMGLessStorms60-90_30-45_15-22.5_..."
- Low storms every 30-45 minutes and
- High storms every 15-22.5 minutes and
- Extreme storms every 10-15 minutes
..for files starting with "OMGLessStorms30-45_15-22.5_10-15_..."
- This mod affects ONLY storms. They begin with "Warning, storm approaching", and say "STORM" in your hazard protection bar.
- This may not work if conflicting with other mods that affect the GCSKYGLOBALS.GLOBALS.MBIN file.
- I am not 100% sure what the details are on the differences between Low High and Extreme storms, but from what I can tell, it seems that a planet with storms can only have one type. Some planets will have "Low" storms, some will have "High" and extreme planets can have "Extreme" storms. This isn't 100% confirmed but the game does divide the times between them in vanilla in descending gaps, so I thought some might want this to still happen even when delaying them across the board.
- Working for NMS Next/Visions
May update and add variants in future, especially if requested.
Many modders (including myself) lose interest in mods. Donating, even just $1, genuinely motivates to keep the project up to date and improved. Saying this from lots of experience making mods and apps!
To Install, choose your mod and then:
go to C:...Steam LibrarysteamappscommonNo Man's SkyGAMEDATAPCBANKS and make a MODS folder and stick it in there. Then go back up a level to the PCBANKS folder and rename the DISABLEMODS.TXT to something else
Questions: [email protected]