IMPORTANT: This mod is now part of my "AUTO MOD BUILDER - UPDATER - MOD SCRIPT SYSTEM" and can be build on your own with a few clicks.
- Download the tool and extract it
- Copy the mod script (.lua) file from the ModScriptCollection folder to the ModScript folder
- Enter your No Man's Sky game folder path into the NMS_FOLDER.txt
- Click the BuildMod.bat
- When asked enter "y" to copy the mod to your mods folder (it also gets created into the root folder of the tool)
When the mod doesn't get created you need to wait until monkeyman updates the MBINcompiler tool.
9 Variants: x2 to x10
For No Man's Sky 1.5.2 NEXT Update.
Many thanks to monkeyman192 for his huge efforts towards the NMS modding community and his work on the mbin compiler.
Mod made by Mjjstral aka MetaIdea
Contact: [email protected]
Outdated, see description above:
1. Delete old versions of the mod if necessary.
2. Extract the zip file.
3. Copy ONE of the files - e.g. "_MOD_DenserForests_x2.pak"
4. Paste it in your MODS folder (No Mans Sky/GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/MODS).
5. Delete DISABLEMODS.txt in the PCBANKS folder, or rename it to ENABLEMODS.txt
final - migration to "auto mod builder - updater - mod script system" tool
1.0 Initial release for NMS 1.5.2 NEXT