DARCONIA – for Atlas Rises – MODULAR VERSION
- description Description
ATLAS RISES 1.38
This is a complete overhaul mod, that offers:
NEW PRODUCTS !
NEW SUBSTANCES !
NEW BUILDABLE PARTS !
NEW RECIPES !
MORE TRADING OPTIONS !
specify on special products - food, illegal stuff, weapons, ship parts, machines...
5 TYPES OF PROCEDURAL GENERATED CITIES !
for common substances like iron, copper, plutonium, nickel...
PORTABLE MEDIPACK AND SHIELD GENERATOR
Buy yourself a medipack and heal yourself when you got hurt. Anytime, anywhere !
FIND NEW STUFF IN CRATES !
BIGGER EXPLORATION REWARDS
GROW SPECIAL PLANTS FOR FARMING
REALISTIC SUBSTANCES, ITEMS AND CHEMISTRY
ALL NEW ICONS FOR SUBSTANCES, PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGY
BETTER STAMINA AND JETPACK UPGRADES
NEW FLIGHT MODEL WITH LOW, REVERSE AND UNDERWATER FLIGHT
PLANET TO FREIGHTER BEAMER
INTERESSTING CAVES WITH HOSTILE CREATURES
BIG DRAGONS & RHINOS
DARK SPACE, RINGED PLANETS, BINARY SYSTEMS
SNIPER ZOOM SCOPE
FAST WALKING AND RUNNING
HIGHER BASE, RUIN AND PORTAL FREQUENZY
BUILD YOUR BASE WHEREEVER YOU LIKE
BETTER PLANETS WITH PALMS, LOTS OF DIFFERENT TREES, LAKES, MOUNTAINS, CAVES...
MANY SMALL FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
LONGER MINING-LASER RANGE
LONGER SCAN RANGE
FAST SCANNER RELOAD
HIGHER SCAN ZOOM
Includes and/or features paks from the following modders:
RaYRoD, WinderTP, LO2K, Fling, JovianStone, TheFisher86, Nadalee/Gamergirl, Redmas, Dud, GrmLeon, KremitDeFrog, BruceCambel, Lentalis, NYOK0, IanM32, JJhookah, ModdingAccount, JakeBurchdev
Mods taken from other modders start with an A and have the author´s name within.
CREDITS for included stuff inside Darconia.pak:
WINDERTP: Buildable Globes, Beam2Freighter Model, Lots of findings of spawnable objects like trees, vehicle parts, crates, etc
THEFISHER86: Snappoints for factories and observatories, parts from simcity5300
KREMIT: Grow Plants for Farming
RaYRoD: Terrain & Rhino
Everything else by Darconizer / FFSWC
My biggest respect and many thanks to all modders (especially to the ones who´s mods are in here) and to monkeyman who continously updates the MBINCompiler to make all this possible.
Make sure to read installation notes !!!
- custom ships buyable at space stations
- buildable Darconia objects from the Pathfinder 1.24 version.
- what ever else comes to my mind... :)
- Mistakes and strange sentences in the English and German text versions might appear when aliens are talking to you. I did not adjust all new products to that yet.
- sandworms not behaving correctly
- Dragons sometimes don´t move
- speaker_notes Installation
REMOVE ALL OTHER MODS !!!
They will either be included or incompatible !
- put the MODs you like into "...No Man's SkyGAMEDATAPCBANKSMODS"
- if exists, delete "...No Man's SkyGAMEDATAPCBANKSDISABLEMODS.TXT"
- chose only ONE "ZOOM...pak" and of course only ONE "DARCONIA.....pak", either ENGLISH or GERMAN
- if you use a DARCONIA.pak you must play in English or German to have it working correctly
VIEW THE README.TXT FOR A DETAILED PAK DESCRIPTION !
- event_note Changelog
- fixed bug with NPCs not buildable
- adjusted some prices, recipes and rewards
- language correction
- adjusted ruin pot rewards
- Updated for NMS 1.38
- fixed missing cave overhaul
- language fixes
- language fixes
- price adjustments
- recipe adjustments
- new biome and new city
- completely overhauled creatures.pak
- pots/amphoras in ruins now give a big reward (I always found ruins pretty much useless so this is a greater sense of searching them)
- added no warning icons pak
- added diverse terrain
- gamebreaking bug fixed that caused almost all new Darc products not to be craftable
- gamebreaking bug fixed that caused recipes not being able to be found
- gamebreaking bug fixed that caused players ship to have ultra strong weapons
- recipe containers can be found in caves with the new CAVES.recipes.pak
- new buildable items from EUCLIEA
- new buildable items from SIMCITY5300
- new buildable signs for rooms and containers as seen in Darconia for 1.24
- added no blinding lights mod
- added better lines on galactic map mod
- added Darc Warp mod (not working correctly but still better as the yellow org warp)
- edited the readme.txt
- language fixes
- new buildable items
- added weather mod
- added battlespawn mod for bigger space fights
- new biometypes for certain star systems
- added hidden treasures
- added some more interactive items
- added big monoliths without floating wordstones
- improved scanner zoom and range
- massive fixes
- new biomes
- update for 1.37
- reduced filesize
- massive bugfixes
- fixed recipes
- fixed game crashing when starting new game
1.0 RELEASE FOR AR