C.S.S. for Atlas Rising
C.R.I.S.P.I.E - Cost Reduction & Inventory, Stat & Probability Improved Enhancments v1.1
S.I.D.E - Ship Inventory, Default Enhancements v1.1
S.M.I.L.E - Ship & Multitool Inventory & Ludicrous Enhancements v1.3
(Atlas Rising Compatible)
This mod unlocks 48 slot inventory capabilities on all FIVE ship types, all Freighters (including Capital Freighters), and changes all guns (including pistols) to 24 max. This includes both general inventory slots as well as technology slots. Each technology slot range is set to the same values as the general inventory slots.
The CRISPIE mod sets all freighters, all ships and all multitools to their largest possible inventories. Since price is based on the number of slots, price has been reduced so ships can be purchased reasonably and regularly (no 100m per ship); you will also now receive 100% trade-in value for your ship. Stat bonuses are still the same as SMILE mod, but the class probabilities have been adjusted so S class has a 94% chance, 3% for A class, 2% for B Class and C class gets 1% so they're not left out.
The SMILE mod also changes the probabilities of each class type's encounter; S class now has 51% chance of appearing, A Class has 25%, B class has 15% and C class has a 5% chance of appearing. In addition to increasing slot sizes and changing the occurrence probabilities, ship & multitool classes have also been overhauled to give larger bonuses.
The SIDE mod ONLY expands the potential for larger inventory, maxing out at 48 slots for ships and freighters and 24 slots for multitools. Prices, stats and probabilities have been unadjusted.
None of these mods affect Storage Containers or pre-existing Exocrafts. It's unconfirmed if the mods add technology slots to the exocraft when learning the exocraft blueprints. However, the Freighter is confirmed to have 12 technology slots every time.
(Steam Path)/SteamApps/common/No Man's Sky/GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/MODS
- Please make sure you have created a "MODS" folder in your PCBANKS folder (MODS folder is CaSe SeNsItIvE).
- Delete (or at least renamed/relocated) the .txt file in the PCBANKS folder (if it exists).
- Select the mod you wish to use and copy only that .pak to your MODS folder. Do NOT copy more than one .pak from this mod; they will conflict.
- IF you have an old version of this mod, please delete the _Mod- .pak associated with this mod from your MODS folder, otherwise the mods will conflict.
·· CRISPIE = Cost Reduction & Inventory, Stat & Probability Improved Enhancements (highest probability of s-class, SMILE stat bonuses, lowest prices, all ship inventories max 48 and multitools max 24).
·· SIDE = Ship Inventory Default Enhancements (this is default probabilities, stat bonuses and prices; just the ability to enhance inventories).
·· SMILE = Ship & Multitool Inventory & Ludicrous Enhancements (this is the high probability of s-class, class bonuses enhanced, lower prices).
Change Log & Revision Notes:
·Version 1.0 Revision Notes:
- Updated for Atlas Rising update. Adjusted technology slots as well as general inventory slots. Configured stat bonuses on Royal ships for both SIDE and SMILE Mods.
·Version 1.5 Revision Notes:
- Updated for Atlas Rising v1.38 update.