Base Palette Customiser
Base Palette Customiser is a small application that allows you to easily change the 16 palettes available for bases in No Man's Sky. It'll create a custom mod that it places in your MODS folder (or creates a MODS folder for you, if you don't have one).
- Unzip the archive provided anywhere on your computer, and run Base Palette Customiser.exe.
- Once open, click on Browse to browse to and select your No Man's Sky install directory (usually steamappscommonNo Man's Sky if using the Steam version of the game).
- Click on the colours in each palette to edit them to your choice.
- Click on Create to have the program compile, pack and install your mod!
- Ability to open/unpack an already created palette file
- Hex colour codes
PSARCTool by periander (https://github.com/periander/PSArcTool/tree/master/PSArcTool)
MBINCompiler by monkeyman192
The mod will conflict with any mods that modify the following file: