All Your Base – Base Building Enhancements
All Your Base - Building Enhancements for NMS Beyond/Desolation
**NEW in 2.62** Adds the ability to apply wood, metal or stone textures to various power and industrial tech.
1) Adds scaling and 3d rotation to a number of buildable items and base Tech:
- Medium and Large Refiners
- Power and Industrial Tech
- Storage containers
- Trade Terminal
- Reality Glitches
2) Separates the infrastructure blocks (such as sphere, cube, pyramid, pipe, paver, etc.) into their own UI subgroup under the Structure menu. This restores the ability to use Pipe to Paver glitching for those who have purchased various decorations from the quicksilver shop, etc.
3) Pill Lights and Trade Terminals are no longer removed when the parts they are attached to are deleted.
4) Underwater base parts can now be built above water.
5) Removes area build limits on medium and large refiners. Note: Building more than the area limit of 3 may result in refiner contents being lost between loads.
MOD COMPATIBILITY: Not compatible with any other mods that modify ..METADATA/REALITY/TABLES/BASEBUILDINGTABLE.MBIN
Locate the No Man's Sky Program Files folder.
Unzip the distribution file into ../GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/MODS/
Rename or remove the file DISABLEMODS.TXT from ../GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/
8/14/2020 - Updated to support new derelict freighter base parts in Desolation v2.62
7/23/2020 - Updated to support NMS Desolation, version v2.61
6/14/2020 - Updated to support NMS version 2.52 (Crossplay)
5/14/2020 - Verified working with NMS version 2.42
4/9/2020 - Updated to support NMS version 2.41 (Exo Mech Update)
3/17/2020 - Uploaded v2.33s (first version)