White screen after loading my save (not OpenGL crash)

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Game Related Talk White screen after loading my save (not OpenGL crash)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Hevydevy
      Participant

So when I play without mods, it runs perfectly. The moment I create a MOD folder and put in some mod (any. Been testing with every single one) the game styarts correctly, until it loads into my save, then I can see the interface and guide objectives, but everything is covered in white. 

I can move and everything, except I can’t see anything else because it’s like having a blank screen on my face.

It’s been a while that since the last time playing NMS, so I don’t know if this is a new issue with mods or something!

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

Alan Stevenson
      Participant

My friends and I from custom dissertations service have not updated it to 1.24 and after reading this we are hesitant should we do it?

Eaten TurnerEaten Turner
      Participant

Hello, everyone! I adore playing games but sometimes I just don’t have time because of my writing tasks. But my friend helped me to solve this problem. Now I use essay writer service so I have a lot of free time for playing my favorite games. If you have got the same problem then just apply to that web! ^)

Hi! My name is Eaten Turner! I am a bachelor in English philology and literature at California University. I am currently working as one of the best writers at the sociological research paper topics Also I study feminine psychology.

robinjade
      Participant

Hey! look here if you want to know how to structure a simple argumentative essay! This would really help you in school!

justinhinkle
      Participant

Causes of white screen of death:-

The White Screen of Death (WSoD) or simply “White Death” refers to an error or issue with an operating system that causes the computer or device to stop working and display only a white screen. An iPhone White Screen can be caused by a number of things, but the two most common culprits are: Failed software update or jailbreak. When you try to update the iPhone’s operating system and the update fails, sometimes you’ll see the white screen.

Did you recently install, update, or otherwise alter a plugin?

White screen issues are often plugin-related. If you were installing, updating, or working with a plugin immediately before the white screen issue, that plugin might have caused the problem.

Troubleshooting step: Deactivate the plugin you were working with before the white screen issue.

If the plugin is what caused the white screen, then your site should go back to normal when you deactivate it. Use the following suggestions to try and fix the issue with the plugin so you can continue using it with your site:

• If you were editing the plugin files, revert to the original code.
      • If you updated the plugin and it caused an issue, contact the plugin developer.
      • If you were installing the plugin for the first time, check to see if it is compatible with your version of WordPress (which should be the latest version).

Information Source:- http://www.mcafee.com/activate

& If you are searching a antivirus for your computer or mobile device so McAfee is a best antivirus for your computer or mobile device. Its is best for internet user. McAfee security suite blocks viruses and other worms, malware, spyware and runs in the backhand and does not cause any problem nor slows down the computer. It removes all existing malware from the computer and provides the favourable condition of your device. For detail information about McAfee kindly click on following link:- mcafee.com/activate

Thank You 

Are you looking for Sydney University Assignment Help in Australia to have a unique and error-free content in your project? If you want to improve the quality of your scholastic compositions, then getting assistance from expert writers is a nice idea. The best alternative which is time-saver also is get in touch with assignment help experts, for which you can visit AllAssignmentHelp.com/au/ which is a leading assignment writing service provider.

RoBerti
      Participant

I’ve been broken, yeah, I know how it feels
      To be open and then find out your love isn’t real
      I’m still hurting, yeah, I’m hurting inside
      I’m so scared to fall in love, but if it’s you, then I’ll try. dinosaur game

jasminwalia
      Participant

Mobile Repairing institute In Laxmi Nagar. We are the best Mobile Repairing course provider In Delhi NCR. If  You are learn Mobile repairing course so best place for you abcmit. So enroll now in abc and learn advance mobile repairing course. Abc also provide a diwali offer 50% on same day admission. Abc also provide a 100% job assistance.

Best Mobile Repairing course Provider  In Delhi NCR. So Visit Now In ABC Mobile Repairing Institute In Delhi. We are Delhi’s Best Mobile Repairing Institute. We also provide a 100% practical course and on board training and also provide a 100% job assistance and business support. We are located in laxmi nagar Delhi.

Our institute offers you an advanced tv repairing course in Nirman Vihar, Laxmi Nagar.

Best tv repairing course at Nirman Vihar. Here you are trained by highly experienced and professional teachers. And we provide you the best led lcd tv repair training with fully practical classes.

For any information related to this course, you can contact on 9540438438.

https://www.ledlcdrepairingcourse.com/

Tv repair

Tv repair book

Led tv repair book

TV Repairing Electrical Book Sub

Tv repair electric book all hindi

Tv repair hindi book

Tv repairing course in hindi

LCD leads TV repairing circuit diagram

LED TV Repairing Course

LCD leads TV repairing circuit diagram

Tv repair electric book all hindi

LED TV Repairing Guide

Tv repairing course in hindi

Tv repairing app in hindi

Tv repair tips

Tv repair tricks

Tv repairing video

Led tv repair video

Lcd tv repair video

Learn TV Repairing Course

Learn how to repair tv

How can i learn lcd / led tv repair

All top branded LED, LCD TVs. Repair of course. In our classes we train all the main board, SMPS board, inverter board and panel problem.

liquid crystal

Liquid crystal displays

Understanding and testing opto-isolators

Understanding and Testing Volatage Regulators

Understanding and test switch

Understanding and test fuses

Some testing tips

Useful sources

How to Diassamble an LCD TV

Voltage test points

Power supply board

Inverter board

core board

Controller / t-con board

Lcd Driver Board

Stand by the circuit

Liquid crystal display in depth

Understanding and testing switching transformers

Tap test

Freeze Spray & Hair Dryer

connection problems

PSU (power supply unit) failures

Inverter board failure

Testing equipment

schematic diagram

Understanding and testing resistance

Understanding and testing capacitor

Understanding and testing indicators

Understanding and testing transistors

Understanding and testing diodes

Understanding and testing bridge rectifiers

Understanding and testing LEDs

No video

no sound

OSD / menu failure

White screen

Rainbow screen

Screen flash again tv turned off

No back light

Lines in the picture

Tattered panel

Lcd tv repair case history

Security

Parts distributor

Clear all doubts

Skills practical training, electronics and mechanical, LCD and LED TV repair courses, CRT TV Repair CRT TV Kit Introduction in Hindi, tell CRT TV Kit components and parts step by step and how to easily repair CRT TV Kit in Hindi. Blocker color code is very useful for understanding 4 band, 5 band calculation steps in Hindi.

Electronic equipment course

The course for this course presents detailed and advanced operating techniques for electronic measurement devices such as oscillators, capacitors and voltmeters. It also reflects troubleshooting, maintenance, testing, and repair procedures.

Short equipment course

They identify components, review plans, compare wiring diagrams, develop problem solving skills and diagnose issues to evaluate and repair problems. Learn the operating principles of home appliances.

Digital Electronics Course

Combined and synchronous logic circuit designs are discussed. Topics within computer science, such as binary arithmetic and Boolean algebra, play a large role in this class. This course is interested in digital television technology, this course describes how electronic circuits function within digital devices.

Tv and video course

This course includes various elements related to television and video electronics. Topics include signal transmission by Step Guide, HDTV vs. analog, MPEG 2 compression and multicasting TV and video courses.

Magnetic Theory and Generator Course

This course provides students with an understanding of the laws and principles of magnetism. Roland’s law, magnetic fields and oscilloscopes can all be included in this course.

ducklife
      Participant

Thanks for sharing such a great information with us. Your article is very unique and all information is reliable for new readers. Please keep it in the future, thanks for sharing such helpful posts. Please continue to uphold.

vex 3

johnsmith123johnsmith123
      Participant

May be game has crupted.  Reinstall it and then try to play. By: PhD dissertation writing services

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.