White screen after loading my save (not OpenGL crash)

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Game Related Talk White screen after loading my save (not OpenGL crash)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Eaten Turner Eaten Turner 2 months ago.

• Author

Hevydevy
    Participant

So when I play without mods, it runs perfectly. The moment I create a MOD folder and put in some mod (any. Been testing with every single one) the game styarts correctly, until it loads into my save, then I can see the interface and guide objectives, but everything is covered in white. 

I can move and everything, except I can’t see anything else because it’s like having a blank screen on my face.

It’s been a while that since the last time playing NMS, so I don’t know if this is a new issue with mods or something!

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

Alan Stevenson
    Participant

My friends and I from custom dissertations service have not updated it to 1.24 and after reading this we are hesitant should we do it?

Eaten Turner
    Eaten Turner
    Participant

Hello, everyone! I adore playing games but sometimes I just don’t have time because of my writing tasks. But my friend helped me to solve this problem. Now I use essay writer service so I have a lot of free time for playing my favorite games. If you have got the same problem then just apply to that web! ^)

Hi! My name is Eaten Turner! I am a bachelor in English philology and literature at California University. I am currently working as one of the best writers at the sociological research paper topics Also I study feminine psychology.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.