Unlimited stacking

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk Unlimited stacking

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      hanmulti
      Participant

Too bad you can’t stack objects and ressources are limited, it’s like playing Minecraft with only one chest, if someone know how to mod so you can stack every item without limit or at least something reasonnable

Nightwings
      Participant

162749 wrote:

Too bad you can’t stack objects and ressources are limited, it’s like playing Minecraft with only one chest, if someone know how to mod so you can stack every item without limit or at least something reasonnable

+1 for unlimited stacking mod 

DAOWAce
      Participant

Maybe not unlimited, but I’d like to see a good 5x increase for the stock limit.  The default is so low it’s a nightmare to keep all the materials.

Nightwings
      Participant

162785 wrote:

Maybe not unlimited, but I’d like to see a good 5x increase for the stock limit. The default is so low it’s a nightmare to keep all the materials.

nice idea x5

oopsidoodles
      Participant

YES PLEASE! Please someone do this and make the max like 2 bill or something so we don’t have to worry about inventory management anymore. It’s so boring managing my inventory when I could be flying around exploring the planet. Heck, you could even make a couple version, 5x for those who don’t want it to feels so cheaty, 2 bill for those who don’t care (the max storage is 4bit, so you can only go as far as just over 2billion)

Also it is possible to make non-stackable items stackable, and it works perfectly fine (use zanzer’s CE trainer), so if the same functionality could be extended to that that would be great.

vicegrips
      Participant

The inventory management of this game is tedious at best. I don’t mind doing it some for the survival aspect but the items that don’t stack suck up way to much space early on. If we could get those to be stackable that would be great. As far as the ressources go a 5x or even 10x buff would be nice. A 2 or 3x would be great. Early on it is rough but it gets better later. I don’t want it to be super easy and kill the game.

oopsidoodles
      Participant

I think it just depends on how much you hate inventory management. Some don’t like it all too much and want an improvement. Other outright hate it and just want it gone. I personally would want unlimited stacking because I’d like to focus all my time on exploration and don’t want to deal with inventory management at all, hence why I’d like unlimited stacking, or as close to it as possible.

tl;dr depends on your standing towards inventory management and whoever makes this should release multiple versions of 2x, 5x, 10x unlimited, etc

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.