Unlimited Stacking

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk Unlimited Stacking

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      oopsidoodles
      Participant

This has already been suggested but I wanted to go ahead and suggest it again. Inventory management is so tedious in this game and is the only thing preventing me from playing. If there was a mod which increased the resourced caps that would be fantastic. In fact, I’d prefer a cap of 2 billion or something, just so that I never have to worry about inventory again, but whoever makes this should make different versions (2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 2billion, etc) so that people can choose the one that they want. Also, the non-stackable items can be made stackable too (try mouseover item pointer feature in zanzer’s CE cheat) so if non-stackable items would be included in this that would be superb.

Huge thanks to whoever does this.

Nissekonen
      Participant

Yes, we need this. I like the idea of extended stacks, and stackable non-stackable items! Unfortunatly i cant create shit, so i hope somone can!

ducklife
      Participant

Thank you for your post. I have read through some similar topics! However, your post gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like these or more to share with everyone! fireboy and watergirl

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.