Show weather effects from ship
- August 25, 2016 at 3:10 am #164998whiskeyplzParticipant
I love the weather storms in the game, but it’s annoying to have the weather vanish when you jump into your ship. It would be great to have a mod where the weather affects are visible up to a certain realistic altitude, where as right now you wouldn’t know it was stormy until you landed.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 27, 2016 at 12:35 pm #165650
I agree, it really kills the immersion. Also can i add that if you’re in your ship and it’s raining, their are water drops dripping on the ship window.
- August 28, 2016 at 12:18 am #165772whiskeyplzParticipant
That same effect happens when you exit submarine mode in the low flight mod.
- August 28, 2016 at 10:43 am #165873
- August 31, 2016 at 9:24 pm #166575
I’ve been using this mod http://nomansskymods.com/mods/hq-smoke-fog-cloud-rain-effects/ and you can see weather effects when flying near the ground using it. But if you fly too high they go away but it’s a good start.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.