Roku Activation Steps for Roku Account
June 8, 2020 at 6:23 am #192804James WhattParticipant
The following instructions can guide you to activate and link the Roku device with your Roku account:
- At first, you must set up the Roku device to get the Roku activation code.
- Then, connect the HDMI cable to the Roku device and then to the port of the TV’s HDMI port.
- Power up the Roku device by connecting the power adapter to the Roku device and the power supply.
- Secondly, choose the right HDMI port using your TV remote.
- After that, proceed with the on screen setup like choosing the language, display, theme, etc.
- Make sure to load the batteries into the Roku remote and pair it with the Roku device using the guidelines on the screen,
- Next, connect the Roku device to the wireless network.
- The Roku streaming player will scan for the networks available, make sure to choose yours.
- Key in the network password and link the device so that it will update to its latest version.
- Most importantly, now, you will get the Roku activation code on the screen.
- Start with the activation process for your Roku device.
- Note this code and reach the Roku activation site, roku/link, using a web browser.
- And then, you must enter the Roku link code into the text box without any mistakes.
- Finally, you must link the roku accountusing the credentials with your Roku device to start the activation process.
- Further, if you don’t have a roku account, make sure to create one by paying your bucks.
Dail the support number +1-805-357-1800 and get help from our team of Roku customer support to create a Roku account
We are a well trained technical support team aimed to give guidelines regarding Roku device setup, troubleshooting, hardware setup, and activation steps. Make sure that you give a valid activation code to avoid activation issues. To know more about Roku device and issues related to it, call us on: +1-888-298-2680 and get assistance from our team of experts.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.