Right "Download" side-bar appearing in embedded videos AND Mod title restriction

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Site Suggestions Right "Download" side-bar appearing in embedded videos AND Mod title restriction

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rapta
      Participant

The first point is about the right side-bar appears in embedded videos when you make the video full screen.

For the second point, it would be nice if there was a mod title restriction so that people couldn’t upload two different mods with the same name. I’ve just accidently done this and now I’ll have to rename my mod, losing the comments that’re there.

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

thanks for letting me know about this, i will resolve these issues soon.

kpolr98
      Participant

It seems really strange during my tenure in IT field I have never been gone through this type of problem however there are other alternative can be a choice.
      But yet if need solution for this problem I would ask one of my well-known friend on essayshark review and co worker on essay shark reviews have huge knowledge.
      It would be great if I know the solution as it will help me in near future for me too.

ducklife
      Participant

I really like your site and especially this post with lots of good and informative information. Very helpful to me.

vin lookup

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.