[REQUEST] Waypoint Beacon refunds ressources when deleting

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk [REQUEST] Waypoint Beacon refunds ressources when deleting

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      xenons
      Participant

Hi,

I’m using these waypoint beacons (Z > Technology > Beacon) a lot on planets to find locations again, but I really would like to get the ressources refunded when I delete them, because Voltaic Cells are a nuisance to build because of rare Antrium.

I could mod this myself if I find the right MBIN to decompile, I have gone through most of them (especially REALITY folder) but I didn’t find the right entry to modify.

As an alternative, I could just mod the ressources necessary for the beacon to build, e.g replacing Voltaic Cells with Platinum, so I wouldn’t mind losing these ressources any longer.

I’m somewhat familiar now with the procedure of decompiling, editing and re-compiling MBIN files, but still I need your help and suggestions to realize this mod !

Thanks for any suggestions on how to start this one. If you know the precise MBIN to edit, then please share your info !!

Thanks a lot in advance,

XenonS

xenons
      Participant

Released Easy Waypoint Beacon !

Enjoy,

XS

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.