[REQUEST] Spawn Vehicles Whenever

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk [REQUEST] Spawn Vehicles Whenever

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Collin Coulter
      Participant

So I just now found out that to use the new vehicles on each planet like I want I need to build them each time. That’s not gonna fly for me. As fast as I hop planets and stuff like that I need to be able to use these at will. I’m sure others can agree.

admmickelntek
      Participant

you could use the affordable geobay mod it lets you build them for 1 iron. but personally i would also prefer a better method. maybe make always possible to summon them like the freighter.

Collin Coulter
      Participant

you could use the affordable geobay mod it lets you build them for 1 iron. but personally i would also prefer a better method. maybe make always possible to summon them like the freighter.

Link to this mod?

admmickelntek
        Participant
          Collin Coulter
          Participant

This doesn’t work.

“Install
          =======
          Extract the desired .pak to your No Man’s Sky\GAMEDATA\PCBANKS\MODS\ folder.
          Choose only 1 version!”

I had no mod folder so I made it, didn’t work. I decided to paste the file in the PC BANKS folder that also did not work.

admmickelntek
      Participant

173019 wrote:

This doesn’t work. “Install ======= Extract the desired .pak to your No Man’s Sky\GAMEDATA\PCBANKS\MODS\ folder. Choose only 1 version!” I had no mod folder so I made it, didn’t work. I decided to paste the file in the PC BANKS folder that also did not work.

did you delete the disablemods.txt in the PCBANKS folder? i use the mod and it works fine for me.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.