[Request] Replace the cryptic circles with actual stats in inventory

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk [Request] Replace the cryptic circles with actual stats in inventory

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      onslaughtzoom
      Participant

In the inventory, on the right, you have circles that are supposed to represent the stats of your exo-suit, ship, multi tool.

So when you put a +1 damage, the circle extends… But by HOW MUCH ?

When you group technology, you gain a bonus… But HOW MUCH ?

I find those graphical representation of the stats lacking in precision. I want to know if I make 73 instead of 70 because I grouped some techs. I want to be able to make a build, optimize stuff !

Well I suppose there are numbers behind the cryptic circles supposed to give us info, it should not be excessively complex to put them in plain sight…

Here’s hoping someone with the skills and time will see this and end my torment.

TaligaroTaligaro
      Participant

I’m fine with actual stats or the circles… Pretty simple really… The more the circle is filled, the better lol…

Here’s my stuff…

Exosuit…

Ship… Pirates don’t stand a chance, thing is OP as hell lol.

Multi-Tool… Eats Sentinels alive… One Grenade blasts doors open… Chews through mining… OP… Love this thing lol.

But I do agree with you… Maybe add some actual FIGURES along with the Quick Visual of the Circles…

onslaughtzoom
      Participant

Nobody wants to know exactly how much damage they do ?

TaligaroTaligaro
      Participant

I know how much damage I do… Enough to kill what I’m shooting in seconds… lol

mystragemystrage
      Participant

I Like Knowing Everything Myself.

onslaughtzoom
      Participant

Bump ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.