[REQUEST] Remove size and radius limit from base building

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk [REQUEST] Remove size and radius limit from base building

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      GeneNMS
      Participant

I’d love to see someone try and cram as much bases onto a planet as possible, up to and including turning it into a Coruscant.

I’ve seen XML tutorials to remove item/room count from bases, but it still doesn’t remove the base building radius. Could someone make a mod that allows making bases arbitrarily big and/or placed anywhere?

Fighter_BuilderFighter_Builder
      Participant

I second this idea. It’d be REALLY cool to see just how far we can push the boundaries of the base building system. (no pun intended)

Planet
      Participant

Planet Adventures are the most trusted travel consultants company located in Dubai. We have lots of UAE city tour packages in a comprehensive range. We have been working in this industry since 1998 and till now we become a successful partner of lots of peoples. We have depth knowledge and great experience in this industry. We are fully aware of tourist needs. We provide you personalized services. If you are looking a safe country for tourists so your warm welcome in the UAE. Here you will get very reach culture. Give us a chance to make your trip memorable.

Hatta Trip Dubai[/url]
      Musandam Trip Deal[/url]

Planet
      Participant

We are the most trusted travel consultants company located in Dubai. We have lots of UAE city tour packages in a comprehensive range. We have been working in this industry since 1998 and till now we become a successful partner of lots of peoples. We have depth knowledge and great experience in this industry.

Hatta Trip Dubai[/url]
      Musandam Trip Deal[/url]

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.