(REQUEST) Remove shadows mod

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk (REQUEST) Remove shadows mod

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      bushpilot2232
      Participant

I was wondering if it is at all possible for someone to make a mod that would completely remove all shadows from the game? I don’t know much about how game code works, so I have no idea if it’s possible, I’ve done all I can do to try to disable them myself. I think it’s crazy how poorly optimized this game is. I can run GTA 5 with most settings at least medium if not on high, at full 1600×900 resolution and pull 40fps. But in NMS, I run at 720×480 no AA all on low and get 15-20 fps at the most. I feel like disabling shadows or dumbing down the shader significantly will greatly increase my gaming experience as well as many others’. Thank you so much to anyone who takes on this task I’m sure many people will be grateful! 

No Shadows

Someone just made one

ThomasMoreThomasMore
      Participant

It has been said as of late that strolling advances imagination. I concur. Regardless of whether you like to stroll among the trees or other than the little coffeehouses along interesting side boulevards, I suggest that you go on strolls and ponder your paper of Assignment Help. You may find that the difference in view, the boost of a clamoring network, or the reviving calm of a recreation center path is only the assistance you need.

ducklife
      Participant

Your article is very good, I have read many articles but I am really impressed with your posts. Thank you, I will review this article. To know about me, try talking to me: driving directions

JackWilliam
      Participant

Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.pitch perfect roofings is way perfect for your all home services. The ravishing roofing services is our identity of pride. So, if you want to make your place look stunning and breathtaking then Safeway roofing is what you need. Tile roofing is a great choice for Roofers In Falkirk that experience hot weather or exposure to salt air. This is why you very often see tile roofs be ideal for climates in which infrequent rains dump large mounts of water in a short time, since many styles are excellent at shedding rainfall from cloudbursts. If you’re considering tile roofing for your home, be aware that these roofing systems are very heavy and can break under certain conditions. Roof framing needs to be very sturdy structurally in order to support the weight.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by JackWilliam.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.