[REQUEST] Mod to increase render distance

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk [REQUEST] Mod to increase render distance

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      HenrikoMagnifico
      Participant

The title says it all – a mod to increase render distance when on planets, since it’s pretty tame at the moment. Would this be possible? Thanks in advance.

FRX23FRX23
      Participant

I second this request, LOD distance is simply bad in flyover, especially for a PC version.

TroJan_virusTroJan_virus
      Participant

How good is your PC?
      This might be possible, but the computational power required could increase ten fold for every 50 meters or so.

strengthXhonor2
      Participant

Yea this is a HUGE problem in my opinion…watching EVERYTHING spawn right in front of your eyes really takes you out of the whole sense of wonder and exploration…seems so amateur too…almost like the game wasn’t finished but they released it anyway and charged us $60 for these Playstation 2 graphics -_-

Nightwings
      Participant

164293 wrote:

Yea this is a HUGE problem in my opinion…watching EVERYTHING spawn right in front of your eyes really takes you out of the whole sense of wonder and exploration…seems so amateur too…almost like the game wasn’t finished but they released it anyway and charged us $60 for these Playstation 2 graphics -_-

do you really played a ps2 game in your life for say that ? i think not

My screenshot

For you it’s a ps2 game ? change your eyes dude

HenrikoMagnifico
      Participant

I have a beefy computer though, I think having the option for those who want it would be great. Especially since computers get faster and faster, and that more and more people in the future will be able to use it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.