[REQUEST/IDEA] Own more ships

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk [REQUEST/IDEA] Own more ships

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      saruman5679
      Participant

I’ve had a little experience with modding other games but never this one in particular. I was curious as to whether there was a known way to increase the number of starships that a player can own at any given time (which is 6 by default). Thus far I have just kind of assumed it was impossible, but now that I’m seeing the modding community expand and more and more complex mods are emerging for this game, far past the simple graphics mods that existed for the first year or so of the game’s release, I wonder if it’s possible. It seems, to my relatively inexperienced eyes, like it might just be a simple variable somewhere in the game files that could be changed with minimal effort – but I am well aware that these things often turn out more complex than originally thought.

Any input is greatly appreciated, just curious as to whether this is a feasible concept.

jenifer
      Participant

You can now play Corcoran 24/7 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.