reported attack page.

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums General Chat reported attack page.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Fizzybutt Fizzybutt 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

fatdemon26
    Participant

all my browsers are saying this site is full of attack pages. 🙁

whats going on?

rowanphoenyx
    Participant

Pages 1 -3 of the mods have no problem but 4 thru last page all come up with Google’s big red “attacks have been reported in connection with this website” page. To tell the truth tho, I think it’s more we are modding without HG’s permission and they told Google to red flag the site. I’ve seen it happen to other websites often enough.

wAxx
      Participant

Joker

Theleb Kaarna
    Theleb Kaarna
    Participant

Can anyone confirm this warning is bogus? Example, has anyone navigated through the website, downloaded mod(s), then run their Security Software (Norton, Defender, etc) to verify they’re clean?

Up until this moment I’ve been installing and enjoying mods from this site with zero issue.

Cooler Master HAF 932 | ASUS Rampage IV Formula [RoG] LGA 2011/X79
    i7 4930K Six-Core @4.2GHz | Corsair Dominator GT 16GB @2133MHz | MSI GTX 980ti
    Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD [OS/Main] | Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD [Game Library]
    WD Black 2TB HDD [Backup] | Scythe KAZE Q [4 LCD Temp Displays / 4 Fan Controllers]
    1000 Watt Corsair HX Silent Edition PSU | Cooler Master V8 | Windows 10 64 bit

mattstryker
    Participant

I saw this the first time last night right before I uploaded my first mod.  Kinda pissed me off.  I uploaded anyway.  I hope this is resolved soon, as this has quickly become one of my favorite sites.

Majora
    Majora
    Participant

According to a mod on the subreddit the site was hacked.

Hi guys, we were hacked! and malware was placed on all sites, i have cleaned the site now (just waiting for google to pickup on this) i have added security and added https connection.

The site is safe to use and the notice will be lifted soon

fucking script kiddies

Main site being flagged for malware. False-positive or did something happen? from NoMansSkyMods

Fizzybutt
    Fizzybutt
    Participant

I’m still getting the error on a couple of mod pages. Improved engine exaust, and Spaceflight. I haven’t checked any others yet. 

I figured it was from ads (which I can’t see because of adblock software. –Sorry, but this is exactly why I have it), And I see this thread.

Glad to know it’s being taken care of.

-??????? ?? ??? ????????? ?? ??????-

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.