Recover your Google account on Android device
- October 28, 2020 at 3:56 am #194552williamParticipant
To access the services and products of Google, you will require a Google account. The Google account has a username and password, which is mandatory for some of the services offered by Google. If someday you are unable to use the services of Google on your Android device due to invalid credentials, you need to check for the account password. If you want to get the access back on your Google account, recover your password. For account recovery, you can refer to this info.
Recover Google account on Android
When you want to access your Google account after the denied access error message, you need to complete Google account recovery for Android. For recovering the Google account, you need to proceed as follows:
- Open the Google recovery page on your device’s web browser.
- Provide your Google username or email address to start the recovery and then click on Next.
- You will then get the password page, where you need to click on Forgot password.
- After this, you will get the recovery options, and you have to choose the one which you find suitable.
- Initially, Google asks to provide any old password for this Google account. If you remember, enter it, otherwise, proceed.
- Next option is to enter the date when this Google account was created. If you can’t remember the date, switch to the next option of recovery.
- After that is the option of the recovery phone number. When you enter the phone number linked with the Google account, a security code is sent. If you are unable to access your phone, skip the option.
- Finally, you have the alternate email for password recovery. When you provide the email correctly, you will receive the code or password reset link for recovery.
- After using any of these methods, you will have the option to create a new password for the Google account.
- Finally, when your password is confirmed, you will be able to access your Google account.
For any other query on Google account recovery, you can contact the technical team of Google. Using the info available on Google Help page, you will be able to get in touch with the experts of Google.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.