RECOVER THE AOL ACCOUNT
- October 19, 2020 at 6:32 am #194469williamParticipant
AOL mail is a popular email and free web-based service. You can easily sign up for the AOL account using its email username and password. And sometimes people often end up forgetting the password of the AOL account. In case you ever forget the AOL Account credentials, you can recover it back with the help of account recovery steps.
Steps to recover the AOL account password
Because of the human tendency, a lot of people end up forgetting the password of AOL. And forgetting the password of the AOL account, AOL account recovery methods can be used to recover the lost password.
- Go to the sign-in helper and tap on the link of forgot account password.
- Now enter the account recovery phone number and or email address whatever you feel like.
- As you pick the option of the email address or phone number, you will receive a recovery code in your mailbox or phone number text.
- Open the recovery code and now enter it in the security box and proceed ahead.
- As you enter the verification recovery code, now you can set a new password. You can re-enter the password to confirm and you will be done.
And hence with the help of the following steps, you can easily do the AOL Account recovery process. To confirm, try to log in with the new password.
Things to keep in mind while setting the new password
- Sometimes a lot of people end up losing passwords and then get worried while logging in. Hence to avoid such a situation, update the account recovery methods. With the account recovery information, you can set a new password.
- Try to set an easy password that you can remember easily. And to ensure the account security, keep changing the password.
- If you frequently lose the password, then note it down somewhere so that in case you forget it you can remember.
- Also, make sure not to share the password with anyone.
And hence with this, you can easily recover the lost password. In case of any doubt, you can contact the customer care team of AOL.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.