OpenGL error please help?

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums General Chat OpenGL error please help?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      mreaglemreagle
      Participant

I recently started modding which I got many mods to work but after I downloaded a NMS Mod Manager of some sort, when I go to start the game I get “Unable to initialize OpenGL Window”. Does anybody have suggestions or know how to fix this Issue?

mreaglemreagle
      Participant

Nvm for now I believe I have fixed the dumb issue.

jonesbriannajonesbrianna
      Participant

First, verify you are running the most recent driver for your application. Drivers certified by only professional software vendors. If your application is not listed, install the most recent driver for your graphics board. If this is not successful, you should check with your application provider for any updates. If you continue to having errors, then contact the manufacturer of your graphics card to help troubleshoot any potential hardware issues you are facing. Python development company

riteshpatil732
      Participant
      capitascapitas
      Participant

At Gravum we help develop the optimal strategies and chose the right set of tools and technologies to match specific business goals, optimize operations, and efficiency.

We work with companies to discover the areas for transformation and innovation to identify new market opportunities or introduce technological improvement. Our team brings together expertise in technology, product and user experience design, business analysis, process, and creativity.

ThomasMoreThomasMore
      Participant

There’s nothing enchantment about a legitimate cushion Law Essay Writing Help UK; my lone point here is to urge you to push once again from the console sometimes and animate your brain by portraying your contention and composing your thoughts by hand. I have discovered out of many droughts by shutting the PC for a couple of moments and composing on a bit of paper. I may visual cue a couple of key thoughts, chart my section blueprints, or sketch the whole thesis with boxes and bolts and notes wrote more than a few pages.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.