NMS Dismantle Core Components

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Mod Releases NMS Dismantle Core Components

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vulcantourist 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Koori254
    Koori254
    Participant

For anyone who’s sick and tired of not being able to move the Core Components from where they are by default, there is, at last, a solution! After a fair bit of effort and a lot of help from the ever amazing monkeyman192, I bring you the NMS Dismantle Core Components mod! You are now able to freely dismantle and rebuild any component of the Multitool, the Exosuit, and the Spaceship to any slot you’d like! Please be sure to read the ReadMe file or mod description for instructions!

paul092
    Participant

After long research finally i cam to a place where was provided free online spider solitaire and enjoyed playing this game every little bit of it.

vulcantourist
    Participant

Is this current with patch v1.38?

Koori254
    Koori254
    Participant

The mod should be compatible with all 1.3 updates. So far I haven’t had any issues with it or had any reported.

vulcantourist
    Participant

I asked because when I first tried to use it some weeks ago, it appeared to be responsible for causing the game to crash.  I had tried to use the version without the blueprints.  I may need to try it again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.