NMS Dismantle Core Components
- February 2, 2017 at 4:50 am #171614Koori254Participant
For anyone who’s sick and tired of not being able to move the Core Components from where they are by default, there is, at last, a solution! After a fair bit of effort and a lot of help from the ever amazing monkeyman192, I bring you the NMS Dismantle Core Components mod! You are now able to freely dismantle and rebuild any component of the Multitool, the Exosuit, and the Spaceship to any slot you’d like! Please be sure to read the ReadMe file or mod description for instructions!
- September 26, 2017 at 9:45 am #178235
- October 9, 2017 at 9:51 pm #178470vulcantouristParticipant
Is this current with patch v1.38?
- October 9, 2017 at 10:28 pm #178471Koori254Participant
The mod should be compatible with all 1.3 updates. So far I haven’t had any issues with it or had any reported.
- October 10, 2017 at 6:32 am #178473vulcantouristParticipant
I asked because when I first tried to use it some weeks ago, it appeared to be responsible for causing the game to crash. I had tried to use the version without the blueprints. I may need to try it again.
- December 7, 2019 at 2:27 am #191062
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.