- September 8, 2016 at 9:59 am #167929
OK this has probably been done, but have people tried loading the same save files? I downloaded a mod, The Eden Project, that gave me the maker’s save file. When I started up my game, I appeared in his galaxy, everything was discovered by him. What would happen if anyone else used the save file? I can post it if someone wants to try, we can try to meet up at the space station.
- September 11, 2016 at 5:31 am #168367SdikwolsParticipant
i would be down i use steam version my names sdikwols on steam
- September 11, 2016 at 5:44 am #168368SdikwolsParticipant
oh i guess i didnt save it they took it down sad 🙁
- September 11, 2016 at 5:58 am #168372
I can attach the original file if you like
- September 11, 2016 at 6:08 am #168381
- September 14, 2016 at 3:24 pm #168897
- September 17, 2016 at 5:17 pm #169124BalsaDawgParticipant
I don’t think that there will be much chance of a “multiplayer experience” at this time.
“Why?”, you ask?
Simple. (This also covers the big stink that arose when two players actually were on the “same” planet at the “same” time in the “same” place). It’s also the reason why you never see ANY part of your body, just your weapon and the atmospheric effects on your visor. Also why no reflective surfaces (mirrors/chrome/etc.)
There is NO PLAYER AVATAR.
How do I know?
Simple. Easy to do experiment. Walk up to ANYTHING that is casting a shadow and look at the shadow. See anything odd about it?
Keep looking, I’ll wait…
See it? Yes? No?
For those saying “No” I’ll give you a hint: What ELSE should be casting a shadow, but is not?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.