Mods not working,

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Help Mods not working,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ZombieHorrors
      Participant

Hello.

I’ve installed them manually and through Nexus Mod Manager. Deleted the ‘disablemod.txt’ and the Shadercache. None work for me. The game will start, have the warning then allows me to open my save then it closes. I’ve tried with two mods. Same thing. One mod, same thing.
      I don’t know if its just my computer having a freak out and not handling it? Or it just hates me. 
      The mods I’m trying to use are, ‘NMS extender’, ‘item stacking’, ‘Better worlds’, ‘Creatures Revamped’, ‘Rick and morty sounds wubba dubba ‘ and ‘Bigger creatures’.

Please halp. I just want big dinosaurs 🙁

sebastony
      Participant

Which version of NMS do you have, steam or gog?

I bought the steam version, but already played NMS with the gog version, with mods fully working, (pathfinder update)

But now with the steam version i to have trouble , getting all the previously working mods to work.

After some trial & error, i finally found to get my mods (partially) working again, not all of them still work, where with the gog version they did.

What i did that get most mods to work again, is instead of deleting the “disablemods.txt” file, try to rename it to enablemods.txt,

This did the trick for me, although not all mods are working , most of them do after this.

One strange thing though, i had mods that where compatible with each other, (on gog version) , carbon life and ultrafast mining+Launch cost reducer , and now with the steam version, only one works but not both.

I found this out when changing the order they are in the mods folder.

But enough said,

try to change the disablemods.txt to enablemods.txt, and see if that works.

I hope it does.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.