MOD Request: Transfer freight to and from freighter on planets

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk MOD Request: Transfer freight to and from freighter on planets

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jaguar0620 1 year, 12 months ago.

• Author

jaguar0620
    Participant

There was a Mod for Pathfinder that made it so you could transfer items to and from the freighter using the beacon. I miss this mod.

The read me is below and I have attached the original zip file. Sorry I do not remember who the author is and can’t find the original post (here or on Nexus). I am hoping someone here can get this working for the new Atlas patch.

No Man’s Sky MOD * Transfer freight to and from freighter on planets * V1.2 (Pathfinder)
    —————————————————————————————-

Description:
    ————

This mod extends the signal beacon in its function by a terminal. With this it is possible to transfer the freight to and from the freighter to the ship on the planet. Build your beacon and start the transfer.

The mod has two types of function.

1. If you only want more cargo space, then you can use the mod without freighter purchase. The game is created a imaginary “Fake” -Freighter with additional cargo space at the first interaction with the terminal. The initial size depends on the freighter, which would be available in the current system. It’s cargo space can be used as long as no freighter is purchased. But if a freighter is bought, then you lose the inventory of the “Fake”-Freighter. This should be emptied beforehand.

2. If you want to expand your freighter inventory, land on the freighter or build a base on it, then buy a real freighter. The use of the signal beacon on the planet remains the same.

There are two versions

_MOD.Transfer_freight_to-from_freighter_cptn_trnsfer.pak
    You interact with the captain

_MOD.Transfer_freight_to-from_freighter_drct_trnsfer.pak
    You open the freight transfer directly

Installation:
    ————-

Place !ONE! of the downloaded ‘_MOD.*.pak’s (inside the zip file) in the No Man’s Sky/GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/MODS folder. If the “MODS” folder don’t exist create it. An then delete the “DISABLEMODS.TXT” in the PCBANKS folder or move it to another folder. Otherwise no mods will be loaded!

Deinstallation:
    —————

Remove the selected ‘_MOD.*.pak’ from the No Man’s Sky/GAMEDATA/PCBANKS/MODS folder

Compatibility Info:
    ——————-
    This mod is for other mods that change the following files are also not compatible:
    BEACON.SCENE.MBIN

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.