Mod Request for crashed ships and transmission towers

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Talk Mod Request for crashed ships and transmission towers

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      saa044
      Participant

As the title says, If possible can someone make a mod for both?  Regarding the transmission towers, not every scan has to be a transmission tower, but a increased chance of a transmission tower being found via a scan would be cool.  And regarding the crashed ships, if a mod can show you via a icon the location of every crashed ship, not sure if possible, but would be awesome.

mrpro
      Participant

I was just coming to the forum to ask this, all I want to do in the game as of right now is hunt down crashed ships and find a cool one.

But I was thinking for ship scan button it scans and shows a crashed ship, each time. So we can do a couple scans then fly around to the crashed ships and see what we find.

In a perfect world would like to have a blueprint for a ship scanner that you can build one for each type, like build a ruin scanner and it then picks up ruins or a ship scanner and it picks up ships. Also with this mod remove towers from game that lead to crashed ships/ruins.

Would also like if crashed ships could instead have some sort of tall beacon so when we are flying around we can spot them, or a big smoke cloud reaching high enough. basically my issue is when I go to some planets with lots of stuff on the ground, especially glowing, it makes searching for a crashed ship a chore and really time consuming, in a game that is so large and so many ship variations, I would love to explore planets by going ship hunting.

another idea I have is to make transmission towers taller/ or a beacon light. so we can spot them faster and make them have no math problem to solve. I just have a sheet of paper next to me with all the math problems and it’s pointless.

saa044
      Participant

166645 wrote:

I was just coming to the forum to ask this, all I want to do in the game as of right now is hunt down crashed ships and find a cool one. But I was thinking for ship scan button it scans and shows a crashed ship, each time. So we can do a couple scans then fly around to the crashed ships and see what we find. In a perfect world would like to have a blueprint for a ship scanner that you can build one for each type, like build a ruin scanner and it then picks up ruins or a ship scanner and it picks up ships. Also with this mod remove towers from game that lead to crashed ships/ruins. Would also like if crashed ships could instead have some sort of tall beacon so when we are flying around we can spot them, or a big smoke cloud reaching high enough. basically my issue is when I go to some planets with lots of stuff on the ground, especially glowing, it makes searching for a crashed ship a chore and really time consuming, in a game that is so large and so many ship variations, I would love to explore planets by going ship hunting. another idea I have is to make transmission towers taller/ or a beacon light. so we can spot them faster and make them have no math problem to solve. I just have a sheet of paper next to me with all the math problems and it’s pointless.

https://m.reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4xwpea/math_cheatsheet/

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.