Mod for Galactic Map?
- August 25, 2016 at 12:07 am #164972DirziParticipant
Dear Modding-Masters! Tell me please, is it possible to make a mod that makes name of stars – which are already discovered – being visible on the Galactic map itself, not by cursor?
It is very difficult to find the start system, if not to depart throw the Atlas route…
- August 25, 2016 at 9:33 pm #165170knightmbParticipant
Since this relies on the NMS servers (you have to select each one so the game polls the servers) it might not be possible with how things are currently setup.
- August 29, 2016 at 4:47 pm #166135Jordan27612Participant
You can see in the intro the name of star system that have benn discovered . it is not a loading screen …
- September 17, 2016 at 4:45 pm #169122BalsaDawgParticipant
Open the Galactic Map and on the bottom left click on the “Scan Discoveries”. It will show you the closest discovered systems to you (and since yours are the most likely to be the closest… ;P).
The “Discovered” systems will have a pulsing crosshair on the star. Just click on it and it will give you the info.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.