Malicious mobile ads
- September 7, 2016 at 3:38 pm #167868whiskeyplzParticipant
Need better ad quality control on mobile devices. I’m getting more than a few immediate redirect ads to scam sites.
- September 10, 2016 at 9:26 am #168221
Thanks for letting me know, i will look into this and disable them.
- September 13, 2016 at 1:23 am #168745PrincepsSolomonParticipant
Google chrome is labeling this entire site malicious on my computer.
- September 13, 2016 at 6:13 pm #168826
its been secured and ads removed. just waiting on google to recheck the site
- September 13, 2016 at 6:31 pm #168833CocoLasticotParticipant
Hi, maybe there is a consequence of that removal of malicious ads: there is no more posts “from the past”on mods’ discussion threads.
I feel like lost without, cos there was very valuable pieces of information on some (for example, Draw Distance Changer)
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- September 15, 2016 at 10:33 pm #169005
ah damn its because of the https… disqus treats it as a seperate url will see if i can restore
EDIT: ok disqus is fixing itself over a few hours
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.