Is Taylor swift boobs look more attractive after surgery?

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums General Chat Is Taylor swift boobs look more attractive after surgery?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Alex786
      Participant

She believes that there’s nothing wrong with having your breast enhanced if it causes you to feel better about yourself. She says that a bit like your face is that the very first thing the planet sees of you, so are your boobs. they provide off first impressions. that’s why women sometimes want their breast enhanced in order that they will feel more confident and cozier with themselves. The “right” boob size can even attract more male attention.

She went on to speak about how when she was younger, she really wanted larger breast so as to draw in more male attention. She considered having breast enhancement surgery. She even mentioned getting breast implants again a couple of years ago and inquired on breast enhancement prices. “This is simply so I can feel comfortable with my very own body”, she tells me. My father has gave up the ghost, so I understand that she might want some attention from the other sex and believes that a rather larger rack might help her get that focus.

Now I on the opposite hand, have an opposing view about breast augmentations, enhancements, implants or whatever you would like to call it. don’t get me wrong on this; I personally don’t care what somebody else does to their own body. It’s their business and each person have their own discretion to implement as they see fit. However, I do have an opinion on the thought of breast enhancements generally. i feel women’s minds are warped from the time they’re young on what beauty is, and as a result, they’re always trying to suit in with beauty stipulations society has placed on them. Women should love themselves even as they were created and make their own beauty the quality of beauty, rather than some idea somebody else imposed on them.

Yes, Taylor swift boobs look more attractive after surgery. Humility is no substitute for a good personality. Where there is personality, there is discord. An ugly personality destroys a pretty face.

ducklife
      Participant

Thank you for providing this interesting and very interesting topic. I will update your next post often. powerline io

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.