How to set up Sbcglobal Email
- November 10, 2020 at 7:07 am #194743williamParticipant
SBCglobal is one of the most premium email service provider in the USA and it is also used by millions of users around the world. If you need to set up SBCglobal and you do not know the process of How to Set up SBCglobal Email then follow the below process in order to setup SBCglobal o iPhone.
How to Set up SBCglobal Email on iPhone?
Go through the below steps in order to SBglobal email on phone in very simple ans easy way without any hassle.
- In the first step user ned to open the settings of your device to Setup your Sbcglobal Email Account then click on the accounts option then tap on the option of “Add accounts”.
- In the section of “Add accounts” option, click on the Personal(IMAP) as well as personal(POP3) then press on the personal (POP3)
- Now on the next page, user need to enter the Email address. User can also enter the sbcglobal.net email address (att.net Account) afte that tap on the‘Manual Setup‘ that will be situated on the bottom left of the same page.
- There will be option of ‘What Type of Account is this? Will appear on the screen, pick the ‘Personal (POP3). Then enter the sbcglobal account password.
- On the next page person need to set the ‘pop.att.yahoo.com‘ in the form of incoming email server whereas set 995 as the Port then click on the‘Next‘.
- Set ‘ smtp.att.yahoo.com‘ in the form of outgoing server and also set 465 as the Outgoing Port number
- Once this is oden set SSL box (Use Secure connection) and change the port if needed
- Select on the ‘Next’ in order to set the Email configuration settings.
These were the steps by which user can easily set up SBCgloabl account, if still there is any issue regarding Set up SBCglobal Email on iPhone, then feel free to contact the customer care help desk number and get the issue solved in very simple and easy way.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.