How to resolve EarthLink not working
December 15, 2020 at 6:26 am #195186williamParticipant
EarthLink is the mailing service which is accessed by many users everyday for completing their mailing tasks that requires you to send or receive the emails. Sometimes, EarthLink services do not work properly on the iPhone. Here, you need to employ certain methods to erase the EarthLink mail is Not Working problem.
Why is EarthLink not working?
- EarthLink server is facing the downtime causing everything to crash.
- The device you are using is employing an outdated software.
- EarthLink incoming or outgoing server name and address is entered incorrectly.
- The browser which you are using contains harmful cookies and cache data.
- Your iPhone is infected with a harmful virus which hampers its normal functioning.
- The internet of the iPhone is not stable and strong.
Steps to resolve EarthLink is not working on the iPhone issue:
- First, restart the iPhone device to check whether the problem is temporary or not. If it is temporary then it will go away by itself.
- If restart is futile, check the network connection of the iPhone. Increase it by using the Wi-Fi network if cellular internet is not working.
- Problem remain intact? Use the method of the signing out and signing in for the iPhone device.
- In this method, you need to visit the Settings section of the iPhone and select the EarthLink account to log out.
- Now, you need to login to the EarthLink email account in the iPhone device and enter the email Id/username and password.
- Enter the incoming (POP3) and outgoing server (SMTP) port number as 110 and 587.
- Save the settings on the iPhone and check the status of the EarthLink Not Working issue.
- Moving ahead, you can clear the cache data and cookies of the iPhone browser for increasing the performance of the browser.
- Updating the iPhone operating system is also a good option to consider for resolving the EarthLink not properly working issue on iPhone.
- Factory resetting the iPhone can also be opted for fixing this technical issue and solving the EarthLink functioning issue.
If you are willing to get more information about Why is Earthlink Not Working on iPhone and how can i solve this problem, then you should get in touch with the EarthLink support to fix the issue.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.