How to open DDS files in Photoshop

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Tutorials How to open DDS files in Photoshop

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      happyderphappyderp
      Participant

So i did some research and it turns out that you can open DDS files in Photoshop using nvidia plugings technology.

Download this and install: https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop

Open Photoshop and open a DDS file. Voila just like that.

Now that we can customize our own DDS images I wish everyone Happy modding.

Sayt
      Participant

Here’s the GIMP plugin as well if anyone uses GIMP over photoshop!

https://code.google.com/archive/p/gimp-dds/downloads

agathoarnagathoarn
      Participant

Or use paint.NET (its a program, not a website)

It has native .DDS support

Kremit
      Participant

I’ve installed a DDS filter for Photoshop for modding other games and I can open the NMS .DDS files in Photoshop n/p.. the problem lies in saving the file.. it complains it needs to be a multiple of four, and both the height and the width are multiples of four..

laurent91
      Participant

I got this error too, I believe you need to change the settings as shown on this pic

Treavan
      Participant

Where are these DDS files located?

ducklife
      Participant

Thank you for sharing this good post, I am very impressed with your post, the information given is thorough and easy to understand. I will follow your next post regularly. fireboy and watergirl

Virginiaevans
      Participant

The content is interesting. The post explains how to open DDS files in Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is the world’s best imaging and graphic design software. It is central to almost every creative project, from photo editing and compositing to digital painting, animation, and graphic design. You can get to know about how to open DDS files in Photoshop from the professionals in the field.

More : Best essay writing help

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.