How to open DDS files in Photoshop
- August 23, 2016 at 4:16 pm #164605happyderpParticipant
So i did some research and it turns out that you can open DDS files in Photoshop using nvidia plugings technology.
Download this and install: https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop
Open Photoshop and open a DDS file. Voila just like that.
Now that we can customize our own DDS images I wish everyone Happy modding.
- August 25, 2016 at 2:18 am #164993SaytParticipant
Here’s the GIMP plugin as well if anyone uses GIMP over photoshop!
- September 1, 2016 at 3:41 am #166631agathoarnParticipant
Or use paint.NET (its a program, not a website)
It has native .DDS support
- February 15, 2017 at 4:32 am #171806KremitParticipant
I’ve installed a DDS filter for Photoshop for modding other games and I can open the NMS .DDS files in Photoshop n/p.. the problem lies in saving the file.. it complains it needs to be a multiple of four, and both the height and the width are multiples of four..
- February 16, 2017 at 6:16 pm #171829
- April 30, 2017 at 1:48 am #173987TreavanParticipant
Where are these DDS files located?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.