How to open DDS files in Photoshop
- August 23, 2016 at 4:16 pm #164605happyderpParticipant
So i did some research and it turns out that you can open DDS files in Photoshop using nvidia plugings technology.
Download this and install: https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop
Open Photoshop and open a DDS file. Voila just like that.
Now that we can customize our own DDS images I wish everyone Happy modding.
- August 25, 2016 at 2:18 am #164993SaytParticipant
Here’s the GIMP plugin as well if anyone uses GIMP over photoshop!
- September 1, 2016 at 3:41 am #166631agathoarnParticipant
Or use paint.NET (its a program, not a website)
It has native .DDS support
- February 15, 2017 at 4:32 am #171806KremitParticipant
I’ve installed a DDS filter for Photoshop for modding other games and I can open the NMS .DDS files in Photoshop n/p.. the problem lies in saving the file.. it complains it needs to be a multiple of four, and both the height and the width are multiples of four..
- February 16, 2017 at 6:16 pm #171829
- April 30, 2017 at 1:48 am #173987TreavanParticipant
Where are these DDS files located?
- August 25, 2020 at 9:37 am #193653
- August 29, 2020 at 7:12 am #193745VirginiaevansParticipant
The content is interesting. The post explains how to open DDS files in Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is the world’s best imaging and graphic design software. It is central to almost every creative project, from photo editing and compositing to digital painting, animation, and graphic design. You can get to know about how to open DDS files in Photoshop from the professionals in the field.
More : Best essay writing help
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.