How to increase stack size?

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Tutorials How to increase stack size?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #164648
      Boylaska
      Participant

      Hello guys!

      I was wondering if there’s any way to increase the stack size in player and ship inventories from, let’s say, 250 to 500 and 500 to 1000 respectively. I’ve been looking through multiple settings files but couldn’t find anything related…

      Any ideas?

    • #164697
      TaligaroTaligaro
      Participant

      164648 wrote:

      Hello guys! I was wondering if there’s any way to increase the stack size in player and ship inventories from, let’s say, 250 to 500 and 500 to 1000 respectively. I’ve been looking through multiple settings files but couldn’t find anything related… Any ideas?

      I would be interested in this as well.

    • #165678
      JMD
      Participant

      There is one, but its part of the NMSE extension app that uses dll’s. I really dont like messing up my game files etc. I would like to see this in the form of a .pak file.

    • #165679
      Boylaska
      Participant

      165678 wrote:

      There is one, but its part of the NMSE extension app that uses dll’s. I really dont like messing up my game files etc. I would like to see this in the form of a .pak file.

      What’s the name of that mod? Dll files go into a newly made “NMSE” folder in the binary so unistalling should be as easy as simply removing the files, right?

    • #171646
      zeneece
      Participant

      I’d be interested in this as well. 

      • #172992

        The ‘mod’ located on nexusmods that allows you to change the stacksize ‘multiplier’ of the various inventories is called “Fk Inventory Management”, was written by Tonelikco, and is found in the “User Interface” section of the mods.

        However:

        (1) It was last updated in Aug, 2016, so I have no idea if it works with the Pathfinder NMS.

        (2) It requires NMSE, to do the dll attachment, and that program does not work with the Pathfinder NMS.

         

        The ‘mod’ did work with the Foundation NMS (as did the lastest available version of NMSE), but so far neither has been updated and it appears (from the comments) that nobody is working on either of these to get them to work with Pathfinder NMS.

         

         

         

    • #173319
      Lenox47
      Participant

      This mod is not compatible with the latest version of NMS.

      Someone would know which file to edit for that?

    • #173520
      keentepoo
      Participant

      Hello,

       

      To termorary modify the stack size, i use savegame editor. Just load your save on the savegame editor, open json editor on tools and there is all you need to termporary modify lots of things. Stack size, inventory slots, tech location on inventory, ship seeds, anything. I say temporary because it does it on your saved game, so if you start a new game, its gone.

      Attached pic, hope it helps.

       

       

       

      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • #173522
      Lenox47
      Participant

      Thanks, I try this !

    • #175285
      Teneombre
      Participant

      Hello, sorry for the necro but I run into a problem when following  the keentepo solution. I finally manage to understand (and found) all the different value for exonef and starship but the player value always go back to default when I launch my game. Anything I miss ? (I guess the player value are the first we found in the file, the second one are for laser)

      any help is welcome 🙂

      • #175714
        Kremit
        Participant

        175285 wrote:

        Hello, sorry for the necro but I run into a problem when following the keentepo solution. I finally manage to understand (and found) all the different value for exonef and starship but the player value always go back to default when I launch my game. Anything I miss ? (I guess the player value are the first we found in the file, the second one are for laser) any help is welcome ?

        You’re not missing anything.. the player’s exosuit is forced to 1/1 by game default.. I’ve not been able to figure out if these values are just a couple in the hundreds of “unknown” values in the globals, or if this is something embedded in the NMS.exe.. but yea, the save does revert player exosuit back to 1/1 no matter what..

    • #175715
      Kremit
      Participant
    • #177235
      JimminyBillyBob888JimminyBillyBob888
      Participant

      If anyone is still interested I use Cheat Engine to do it. You can use any number you want I use 99,999 cos I hate inventory management. Just enable cheat before loading your save and you will keep your inventory. Works on Atlas Rises http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=54

    • #193650
      ducklife
      Participant

      Follow the State’s directives issued. Everyone join hands to fight epidemics, limit moving out in the house and keep the cleanest living environment. bmi calculator

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.