HOW TO CHANGE THE FLIGHT OF AMERICAN AIRLINES
- October 31, 2020 at 7:03 am #194606williamParticipant
American Airlines is known for its customer friendly policies that help the customers to board their flights on time. To make sure the passengers enjoy their flight thoroughly, airline staff gives them the flexibility in the rules. Likewise if you have to change your flight booking and now you are clueless as how to cancel the flight reservations, here is it how to do that.
Steps to change the flight reservations of the American Airlines
- To change the flight booking of the American Airlines, the easiest method is the online process. First of all go to the’ manage booking’ section of the website and tap on change reservation link.
- Now enter the booking number of the airline booking and then name of the flight passenger. After this, if your flight lets you change your reservation then mark the option that you want to change.
- Next, pick the alternative flight to replace with the current reservation and then follow as directed.
- If the fare of the new booking is more than the old booking, pay the fare first and then the changes in the flight booking will be confirmed.
- You can also call on the helpline number or contact the airline staff on the airport for the changes in offline ticket.
Flight changing policies of the American Airlines
For making changes in the American Airlines reservations, you can take the help of following terms and conditions.
- If you change your flight booking within 24 hours of the reservations, airline lets you to change or cancel the booking free of cost.
- And till you don’t pay the fare difference, you won’t be able to confirm the flight changes.
- If you have made the flight booking under award flight then you won’t be able to change or cancel it.
- The flight changes that you can make are correcting the spelling of the name, destination or date of journey.
And thus with the help of these steps, you can change American Airlines reservations. In case of any doubt, you can contact the customer care team of the airline.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.