How to add Bellsouth Email to the Outlook
- October 23, 2020 at 4:28 am #194507williamParticipant
Amidst the trend of social media applications, the concept of using and checking emails has still not faded. A lot of people even today are dependent on the use of emails and check their mailbox. And if you have signed up for the Outlook account then as a user, you can easily add any other account on the email. To find more, tap below.
Adding Bellsouth email to the Outlook account
If you want to add the Bellsouth email settings to the Outlook account then, there are few basic steps to follow. For the more detailed steps, tap below.
- To add the Bellsouth email, first of all go to the Outlook account and open your client tab.
- Now go to the file section and then select add account option.
- Move ahead and pick the option of the manual configure server settings or additional server types and tap next.
- Now click on the next window.
- Once if you have followed all the steps then tap on the option of BellSouth. Email address and name.
- Check the IMAP and POP settings accordingly and select the outgoing and incoming mail server accordingly.
- Now having followed all the steps, enter your Bellsouth email username and password once prompted.
- Choose the further settings and tap on the link of my outgoing server authentication and use same setting as incoming mail server.
- Moving ahead now open the advanced tab and make sure that the incoming port server
- The outgoing server port number should be 465.
- Enable the SSL under the name of ‘use the following type of encrypted connection session’
- Click on the finish option and you would be done with the updated settings of adding Bellsouth email to the Outlook account.
And hence with the help of following steps, you can find out how to add Bellsouth email settings. And if in case you have any doubt or issue related to the Bellsouth settings then contact the customer care team of the Outlook.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.