How do I recover my Gmail password from the iPhone or Android device?

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Introductions How do I recover my Gmail password from the iPhone or Android device?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      william
      Participant

Gmail is one of the heaviest emailing platforms which has more than 1000 users every hour. Gmail service is completely accessible by any device be it desktop or mobile. A few of the Gmail users forget the password of their Gmail account and requires to Recover Gmail Password from the iPhone or Android device.

How to recover Gmail account password by email on Android or iPhone?

You can make use of the following steps for recovering the Gmail password with the alternative email ID.

• First, you are required to open your Android or iPhone device and launch the Gmail app on it.
      • Now, you should type the Gmail ID or the Phone Number linked to the Gmail account.
      • Tap on Next and select Forgot Password to start the Recover Gmail Password process.
      • Further, you will receive various recovery options and you need to select the alternative email address as your preferred method.
      • Tap on the Send button to receive the recovery code on your email address and enter it in the required box.
      • Once entered, the server will validate your identity and you will get the opportunity to reset the current password.
      • In the end, you should enter the new password twice to finish this process.

How to recover the Gmail password by the trusted device on Android or iPhone?

Gmail gives you plenty of options to recover your account even when you don`t have access to the recovery methods.

• Firstly, open your Android or iPhone device and launch the Gmail app.
      • On the login screen, enter the Email or Phone of your Gmail account and select Forgot Password.
      • It will help you to Recover Gmail Password by providing you with access to use the available recovery options.
      • Among the given options, select the trusted device method for recovering the Gmail account.
      • Now, you will receive the confirmation notification on your trusted device where you are required to tap on yes.
      • Enter the digits which are displayed on the trusted device and create a new password of your Gmail account.
      • Type it again for confirming it and reset the Gmail account password.

If you are still wondering How to Recover Gmail Password? Connect with the Gmail support to obtain necessary details.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.