Hi. Mod newb here, ready to learn

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Introductions Hi. Mod newb here, ready to learn

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  rickypauls 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

frankjeff
    Participant

Hi I’m astronautfive. I have no mod experience or coding experience. My background is tv and film. I am really digging the NMS game and universe. I would love to contribute writing narratives, developing stories, and imagining more compelling experiences within this game’s framework. Looking forward to trying some of these mods out! Thanks.

Amberangela
    Participant

Changes may incorporate new substance that adjusts the setting like a mod that transforms the diversion into a cell crawler or the sorts of animals in the amusement. A mod may present new diversion mechanics that enable players to do Online Assignment Help things like make inconceivable machines or visit space.

Kremit
    Participant

frankjeff, you should try and get onto NMS modding on discord.. there’s a couple modders there you could probably work with to make a very enjoyable quest mod.. where you write the story line, dialog, etc.. and the modder plugs it all into NPC interactions in game..

I’d post a link to a discord invite, but the traffic flow here is so terrible, I can’t be sure you’ll see this in the next week, let alone the next 24 hrs the link will be valid.. but PM me and I’ll reply with an invite link ASAP..

tracyjohns
    Participant

Hi i’m Tracy as junior SEO working on flowersnext Send Flowers To Colombia I can’t be sure you’ll see this in the next week, let alone the next 24 hrs the link will be valid.. but PM me and I’ll reply with an invite link ASAP..

amandaleon
    Participant

Professional guidance is the most perfect way than any other. This will help each student to provide the best guidance for their future. Get online dissertation writing service any educational research.

amysoto89
    amysoto89
    Participant

Hi You all guys) Nice to meet you) 

luiscolin
    Participant

Hi! My name is Luis Colin and I am a professional dissertation help writer and editor. I have experience in writing on a number of topics, including social justice, health, travel, cultural trends, and more if you want any help please let me know.

rickypauls
    Participant

Small Efforts Makes Big Difference in your scores with Online Assignment Help In a competitive world to today, you cannot afford to lose a single mark or grade. Assignment Help assure to gain hundred percent marks in assignment by eliminating your mistakes and give you better vocabulary and presentation of your assignment. Online Assignment Help Services you in finding any mistakes, and any reference related issue is resolve easily so that students do not face any kind of consequences in their completed assignment before submitting in the college or university.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  rickypauls.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.