Help with creating a mod that speeds up the default starter ship BC1 Radiant
- This topic is empty.
- April 19, 2019 at 11:25 am #186452atkins80Participant
Hi, I just extracted all of NMS files and am looking for the values that change the ships speed, all I could find is the ones for the AI ships and the In game ships, but could not see anything related to the starter ship that you start off with when starting a new game, also I would like to know how to create a color texture mod for the same ship, I would like to paint it up in a gold blue color, I found the textures but they are painted up with a strange color, as for the value files I found the Mbins entitled,GCAISPACESHIPGLOBALS.GLOBAL.MBIN and CGSPACESHIPS.GLOBAL.MBIN.
- May 17, 2019 at 12:06 pm #186668
- July 13, 2019 at 9:55 am #187018WebtechcouponsParticipant
I might feel the equivalent wildcat expertise whereas studying. the author might compose witha brief and loveable sentence. As i’d see it an outsized portion of youth and kids dissipation their time by futile visiting and browsing recordings. you wish to compose 99 web hosting to assist advanced world.
- August 22, 2019 at 9:58 am #188197
- August 27, 2019 at 11:28 am #188351
- October 30, 2019 at 7:52 am #190415
- October 30, 2019 at 11:28 am #190428
- October 30, 2019 at 11:29 am #190429
- November 2, 2019 at 10:09 am #190686
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.