Help with creating a mod that speeds up the default starter ship BC1 Radiant

No Man’s Sky Mods Forums Modding Help Help with creating a mod that speeds up the default starter ship BC1 Radiant

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Webtechcoupons 2 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

atkins80
    Participant

Hi, I just extracted all of NMS files and am looking for the values that change the ships speed, all I could find is the ones for the AI ships and the In game ships, but could not see anything related to the starter ship that you start off with when starting a new game, also I would like to know how to create a color texture mod for the same ship, I would like to paint it up in a gold blue color, I found the textures but they are painted up with a strange color, as for the value files I found the Mbins entitled,GCAISPACESHIPGLOBALS.GLOBAL.MBIN and CGSPACESHIPS.GLOBAL.MBIN.

jamesjenny
    Participant

Do not know about writing assignments? We are here to make your work easier with our instant assignment help and my assignment help. Now buy assignment online in a minute with any hassle! 

assignment writing service Australia

Webtechcoupons
    Participant

I might feel the equivalent wildcat expertise whereas studying. the author might compose witha brief and loveable sentence. As i’d see it an outsized portion of youth and kids dissipation their time by futile visiting and browsing recordings. you wish to compose 99 web hosting to assist advanced world.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.